Pyramid Head

Requested by alelocagamer

A (Aftercare)

He isn't really that good with aftercare. I mean, he does check if you weren't seriously hurt after sex. But when he sees you was't hurt, he'll give a small hug and leaves to kill. If you want the aftercare to last longer, you will have to tell him what to do.

B (Their favorite body part on you and them)

His favorite body part on him is his arms. They're so big and muscular, who could not love them?! His favorite body part on you is your face. Since he doesn't have a face, his couldn't really express his emotions much. But he loves seeing you express yourself; smiling when you're happy, that sexy glare you do when he's purposely annoying you.

C (Anything to do with cum)

Always cums inside you. He's got a lot of cum and is bound to fill you up completely. He also has a breeding kink.

D (Dirty secret)

He doesn't have any dirty secrets. If he wants to do something new and kinky with you then he'll express it.

E (Experience, how experienced are they?)

When it comes to normal relationship experience, then no. In Silent Hill, if he sees someone (or something) he wants then he'll get it. When he has his hands on someone, well...  let's just say he has a lot of experience when it comes to sex.

F (Favorite position)

There isn't really a favorite, he's fine with any and every position. As long as he can fuck you into next week then he likes the position.

G (Goofy or serious in the moment?)

Pyramid head is mostly serious during the moment. You may be able to get him goofy during the moment if you do something silly.

H (Hair, how well are they groomed?)

I don't know what to do for this one sorry (Don't think he has any body hair).

I (Intimacy, how are they during the moment?)

Although he's mostly rough, he does try to be gentle at times. Pyramid head would let you ride him and take your time, whilst he rubs your thighs in a gentle manner.

J (Jacking off, views on masturbation)

Surprisingly, he doesn't really jack off that much. He didn't really have that much time for that. Anyway, he would just use those mannequins whenever he was in a mood. Plus, he has you now! So why bother masturbating when you could give him a hand/blow job instead?

K (Their kinks)

BDSM, knife play, overstimulation, masochism, breeding, pegging and lots more.

L (Location, their favorite place to be intimate.)

He doesn't really have a favorite location; he's fine with doing it anywhere at any time. If anyone does catch you both during sex, he'd quickly get rid of them before he continues to fuck you.

M (Motivation, what gets them going?)

I feel like the simplest sexual action will get him horny. Just seeing you bend over makes him horny. Sticking out your tongue gets him horny too.

N (No! Something they wouldn't do)

Using his knife on you. He may into knife play but he can't use his personal one. Pyramid head doesn't want to risk hurting you severely. Sure he loves being rough with you, but not to the point you'd break or something.

O (Oral, preference in giving or receiving)

Pyramid head can't really give because of his pyramid head (obviously). But he has his fingers! He would take his time inserting his finger inside of you, then the second and the third. Just enough to make you scream. I hope you don't have a gag reflex, cause it'll be difficult to give him oral if you do.

P (Pace, fast and rough or slow and sensual?)

This man has A LOT of adrenaline. He'll fuck you so hard you may need to invest in a wheelchair. 

Q (Quickies, their opinion on quickies rather than proper sex)

That's usually normal sex for him. This guy will never say no for some sex.

R (Risks, are they game to experiment, do they take risks?)

Of course he's down to take risks; they're always so fun and thrilling.

S (Stamina, how many rounds can they go for? How long do they usually last for?)

Pyramid head can go up to 10 round in one day: 2 times in the morning, 3 times during dinner and 5 at night.

T (Toys, do they own toys? Do they use them?)

He doesn't bother using them. Why should he use them when you both got each other? But there's a chance where you can talk him into using some. It'll take a lot of convincing.

U (Unfair, how much do they like to tease)

He may say he doesn't have time for teasing, but does do it at times. If you try teasing him, then it'll end in rough sex. Since he gets so frustrated when you tease him.

V (Volume,how loud are they? What kind of noises do they make?)

Although he doesn't speak, he will be loudly moaning and grunting as he fucks you from behind. It's mostly you making the noises though.

W (Wildcard, random head cannon)

He secretly craves all of your attention. He wants you with him 24/7, to make sure you're safe and no can take your attention from him. Some of the things he does are a bit extreme just to keep you safe. Like tying your hand to the bed/table to make sure you don't run into trouble.

X (X-ray, what's going on in their pants?)

Just like his biceps, his size is big. Very big and thick. It's difficult to deepthroat him.

Y (Yearning, how high is their sex drive?)

It's pretty fucking high. He just always wants you close to him, to feel your skin against his.

Z( How fast do they fall asleep afterwards?)

Does he even sleep? Even so, he'd still be awake when you go to sleep. Pyramid head would stay by your side until you go to sleep, then leaves to go kill/mess with other people nearby.