Chop Top Sawyer

Requested by sawyer

A (Aftercare)

No matter how tired he is, Chop top would talk your ear off for as long as he can. Even if you're beginning to fall asleep, he will still be talking until he realizes you nodded off.

B (Their favourite body part on you and them)

His favourite body part on him is his eyes. His favourite body part on you is your hair; whether it's long or short hair, Chop Top will play with your hair whenever he can. 

C (Anything to do with cum)

Doesn't really have much of a preference but usually cums on your chest.

D (Dirty secret)

Chop Top is an open book, he's isn't afraid to express what he is into.

E (Experience, how experienced are they?)

Well, he hasn't had much physical experience but he does know what to do. Chop Top has a stash of prono magazines and probably has had that awkward sex talk Drayton gave him.

F (Favorite position)

Valedictorian. I think Chop Top would be into what's considered the fun and crazy sex positions.

G (Goofy or serious in the moment?)

100% goofy in the moment. This dude rarely takes anything seriously in life. There will be loads of dirty jokes, also he may get distracted for a second before getting back to the task at hand.

H (Hair, how well are they groomed?)

He does trim but usually forgets to, so you would sometimes remind him if you want him to. There would be a light bust of hair down there though.

I (Intimacy, how are they during the moment?)

Chop Top is fast and rough (mostly due to his energy/excitement) during the moment. At times, he will be a bit of a sweetheart and slow down to have the moment last longer. Usually giving you thoughtful compliments before going fast again.

J (Jacking off, views on masturbation)

I don't know why but I feel like Chop Top would jack off when he's bored and there's nothing else to do. Anyway, he'd just go straight to you when he's horny. Whatever you are doing, Chop Top would do everything he can to have you take care of him.

K (Their kinks)

Spanking, overstimulation, anal, slight knife/blood kink, pegging, clothed sex and Dacryphilia.

L (Location, their favourite place to be intimate.)

He's down to have sex anywhere: the bedroom, the shower, a public bathroom etc. There's too many places that he can't choose one to be his favourite.

M (Motivation, what gets them going?)

Giving him gentle/intimate touches. If you gently trace your fingers over his plate, Chop Top will make a small moan and have somewhat of a goofy smile. He may even get hard if you scratch his sweet spot.

N (No! Something they wouldn't do)

There's not much he wouldn't do. However, if he does something you don't want him to, just tell him you do not like it and he'd stop immediately. 

O (Oral, preference in giving or receiving)

Chop Top will take any opportunity he can to give you head. Even though he'll make you cum in less than 3 minutes, Chop Top has you cum at least 5 times before fucking you. He doesn't mind if you want to give him head; if you offer to blow him then he won't stop you.

P (Pace, fast and rough or slow and sensual?)

He's fast and rough. This dude has too much energy to be slow with you. However, if you want him to be slow and sensual, he'd try his best to do so.

Q (Quickies, their opinion on quickies rather than proper sex)

His answer will always be yes. It doesn't really matter to him where you both are; Chop Top will have a quickie with you no matter the place or time.

R (Risks, are they game to experiment, do they take risks?)

Chop Top is prepared for any risk that crosses him. Hell, I bet he would try to finger you when there's a high chance that Bubba or Drayton can catch you in the act.

S (Stamina, how many rounds can they go for? How long do they usually last for?)

Can last up to 7 rounds. This is mostly due to his high energy and he cums rather fast. But it takes a while until he tires out.

T (Toys, do they own toys? Do they use them?)

Unless you count rope and knives, Chop Top doesn't really own any toys. Yet that doesn't mean he's not willing to try some out. He wouldn't use toys that frequently unless he really likes a specific toy.

U (Unfair, how much do they like to tease)

At times he would make dirty comments to make you flustered, but he wouldn't do it for long until he drags you to an area that's secluded for some fun.

V (Volume, how loud are they? What kind of noises do they make?)

Even though it's mostly dirty talk, he also groans loudly where his brothers may hear. It is rather embarrassing but Chop Top has no shame.

W (Wildcard, random head cannon)

Chop Top really likes it when you pet his plate. He can't help but melt at how gentle you are caressing his plate. There's a chance he'll get turned on if you scratch the right spot.

X (X-ray, what's going on in their pants?)

He's around average size (5.7 inches) and has a slim shaft.

Y (Yearning, how high is their sex drive?)

I feel like Chop Top's libido would vary every day. One day, he'd be all fluffy and sweet, then the next day he'd be overly sexual with you to no end.

Z (How fast do they fall asleep afterwards?)

It will take a while until he goes to sleep. Chop Top would be giving you quick kisses from your neck up to your cheeks. Before he'll begin talking about, well, anything that was on his mind.