Baby Firefly

A (Aftercare)

Baby is very affectionate with you and is really handsy. She'd want to kiss, hug and maybe play with your hair after sex. She just wants to show how much she loves you!

B (Their favorite body part on you and them)

Her favorite body part on herself is her face. She knows she is cute girl; her smiles make men fall to her feet in an instant. Baby's favorite body part on you would be your butt. She's an ass woman and loves how thick you are.

C (Anything to do with cum)

Baby would prefer to cum on you than the other way around. She'll squirt in your mouth and force you to swallow all of it. It's more fun for her.

D (Dirty secret)

I'd guess a dirty secret of Baby's is when you praise her? I feel like Baby wouldn't have any dirty secrets. She'd open about everything with you. What's the point of keeping these things secret so you can't enjoy them openly?

E (Experience, how experienced are they?)

I think Baby is well experienced. She is never afraid to do what she wants to whenever or wherever she is. If there's something she wants, she will get it. Maybe, she will show you new things to try in the bed.

F (Favorite position)

Any position that has you both flexible or in a 'odd' position. Such as the standing wheelbarrow, bridge, snow angel, spider etc.

G (Goofy or serious in the moment?)

Oh, Baby is 100% goofy during the moment. She wants you and herself to be having fun and excitement in the bed. She'd do some slow stripteases before getting crazy with you.

H (Hair, how well are they groomed?)

Baby doesn't care much about shaving. She might shave from time to time but it won't be that frequent. You'd have to deal with it.

I (Intimacy, how are they during the moment?)

Baby isn't the romantic type; she's more sexual than romantic. But she watches those romance/comedy movies. To try and learn how to be lovey-dovey. Doing the typical rose petals scattered on the bed, champagne in a ice bucket etc. She'll do it to make you laugh mostly.  

J (Jacking off, views on masturbation)

She'd only masturbate when someone is watching (aka you). It can be a way of teasing you. Baby will finger herself in front of you, get you all riled up, then she'll leave the room. She likes to get you over the edge then abruptly stop to get you annoyed. 

K (Their kinks)

Knife play, strap on, masochism, double penetration, BDSM, spanking, choking, orgasm denial, begging and many many more.

L (Location, their favorite place to be intimate.)

There isn't really a favorite place for Baby. She's fine with having sex anywhere you can: on the bed, in a motel room, the back of a car etc. Baby is down to fuck anywhere.

M (Motivation, what gets them going?)

The thrill of being caught or after she has been on a killing spree. It gets her all excited and full of energy to have some fun! She'll just grab you and make out with you then and there. No matter where you are or who could be watching.

N (No! Something they wouldn't do)

I don't think Baby will say no to anything that is offered. She's down for almost anything that is put on the table. She isn't afraid to experience new things.

O (Oral, preference in giving or receiving)

Baby doesn't really have much of a preference; she's versatile when it comes to oral. She is fine with giving or receiving. When you get down on your knees and beg to give her oral, she will go crazy. When Baby goes down to lick and suck on your sex, she can't help but giggle at your flustered face. 

P (Pace, fast and rough or slow and sensual?)

Baby likes it rough and fast. Sometimes she'd want it to last for a long time; drawing out both of your orgasms. Other than that, she wants it to be rough and kinky as shit!

Q (Quickies, their opinion on quickies rather than proper sex)

100% yes! Baby loves quickies. If it's either at the back of a gas station, in the car, hell even in the forest she is down for a quickie. She won't care where you both are, if she's in the mood. Then she will find a way to have some fun with you.

R (Risks, are they game to experiment, do they take risks?)

Baby will take any risk that comes to her. This woman is definitely a risk-taker. She isn't afraid to try out new things and experiment in life.

S (Stamina, how many rounds can they go for? How long do they usually last for?)

She can last for a while. Maybe she can go up to 4 rounds a night. It can last even more if she's in an energetic mood and wants love.

T (Toys, do they own toys? Do they use them?)

Of course she has a collection of toys to use: dildos, vibrators, whips, ropes etc. They're fun to use, toys can be another way to tease you. She likes how she has the control of using them on you.

U (Unfair, how much do they like to tease)

One of the biggest teases that you'll ever meet. She has to tease you at least once every hour of the day. Baby loves to watch your reactions from her teasing, she finds you adorable when you blush.

V (Volume,how loud are they? What kind of noises do they make?)

Baby can be very loud with her moaning. It can piss some people off in the house. She can make some really high pitched whimpering sounds once she's nearing her end.

W (Wildcard, random head cannon)

Baby will want to go out on dates almost every night. She is rarely tired and wants to be active. By dancing and drinking the night away! Baby wants you to be more outgoing; she may like to sit in bed snuggling with you all day. But she doesn't want to do that frequently. She'd rather go out for your dates to party.

X (X-ray, what's going on in their pants?)

Baby has a slender and fit body type. Her chest is either big or small, but enough to hold onto. Her hips being slightly wide hips and rather thick thighs.

Y (Yearning, how high is their sex drive?)

When she is in the mood, it's HIGH. Although you're not in the mood, it won't stop her from grinding against you.

Z( How fast do they fall asleep afterwards?)

She'd fall asleep a few minuets after. Before going to sleep, Baby will want to kiss, hug and play with your hair. But if the sex was long, wild and amazing? She'll be out like a light.