Nubbins Sawyer

Requested by sawyer

A (Aftercare)

Every now and again Nubbins would drift off to sleep right after sex (but he'd wrap his arms around you before nodding off). However, when he doesn't immediately fall asleep, Nubbins would hold you close and ask if you're ok. Especially if it was rough sex. 

B (Their favourite body part on you and them)

His favourite body part on him is his figure. Nubbins has somewhat of a slim figure and he likes to keep fit. That's mostly so he could be faster than his victims. His favourite body part on you is your hands; whether they're big or small, he loves holding/playing with them.

C (Anything to do with cum)

Doesn't really have a preference, but Nubbins usually cums on your body. When he cums it will go everywhere.

D (Dirty secret)

Nubbins has taken photos of you when you thought you were alone. Some of them are innocent photos while others are somewhat lewd. I'm sure this secret would be revealed -by himself- when you've been in the relationship for a while. I doubt he'd have any shame and will show you all of them. He'd think what he was doing was sweet instead of weird.

E (Experience, how experienced are they?)

Similar to Chop Top, he has a collection of porno magazines. He also has some pictures of past victims that are rather suggestive.

F (Favorite position)

Doggy style. He will lean over you sometimes to lather kisses on your neck as he roughly fucks you.

G (Goofy or serious in the moment?)

He is very goofy during the moment, but he sometimes tries to be serious. When Nubbins is trying to be serious, he will go slower and give sweet compliments about you and how happy he is to have you.

H (Hair, how well are they groomed?)

There can be too much down there. Every now and again he would shave yet he doesn't care that much.

I (Intimacy, how are they during the moment?)

Although Nubbins isn't the most romantic, he does try to be. Even if he's rather shy. He'd do that trail of rose petals up to the bedroom (like in the movies) to make you smile.

J (Jacking off, views on masturbation)

Didn't bother much with it until he met you. Nubbins would use one of the many photos he has of you as material.

K (Their kinks)

Knife/blood kink, voyeurism, somnophilia, exhibitionism, spanking, masochism, biting, predator/prey play, praise/worship kink,

L (Location, their favourite place to be intimate.)

It would be the bedroom. Even though Nubbins will gladly fuck you anywhere, he prefers the bedroom. It's more of a secluded space and he can be as loud as he wants (he'd lock the door and would ignore his brothers telling him to shut up).

M (Motivation, what gets them going?)

When you touch him/ give him affection, whether it's holding his hand or offering him a quick kiss on the cheek. Nubbins can't help but become flustered from your touch.

N (No! Something they wouldn't do)

Degrading him. Nubbins gets enough of that from his brothers; he can't deal with it from his significant other.

O (Oral, preference in giving or receiving)

Nubbins has a slight lean to giving, although he's fine with either of the two options. He loves hearing you moan over him simply licking your sex.

P (Pace, fast and rough or slow and sensual?)

It starts off slow since he's a bit nervous and wants to get used to this type of physical touch. However, Nubbins excitement gets the better of him at times and speeds up his pace. 

Q (Quickies, their opinion on quickies rather than proper sex)

Yes! At first, he'd prefer proper sex but his opinion quickly changes when he realizes how fun quickies are. Nubbins would like to at least have a quickie once a day.

R (Risks, are they game to experiment, do they take risks?)

Nubbins is down to try anything out once. He'd do anything you suggest to make you happy and to spice things up.

S (Stamina, how many rounds can they go for? How long do they usually last for?)

Can go up to 5 or 6 rounds. Nubbins may be rather nervous at the beginning, but his nerves will soon disappear for his excitement to appear.

T (Toys, do they own toys? Do they use them?)

He has stolen a couple of toys from his victims' cars, even though they're mostly for females to use. He does kinda like vibrators and would usually ask to use them with you.

U (Unfair, how much do they like to tease)

Nubbins tries to be a tease but ends up sounding needy. He doesn't have enough self-control to not immediately pounce on you and start making out with you.

V (Volume, how loud are they? What kind of noises do they make?)

He can be very loud with his moans and groans. Possibly loud enough for people to hear outside of the bedroom. He'll try to be quiet if the place is semi-public though.

W (Wildcard, random head cannon)

He is a little voyeur and has watched people fuck inside their car. Sometimes he'd film or take photos of them. When he's with you, Nubbins would ask to film you both having sex or just film you pleasuring yourself.

X (X-ray, what's going on in their pants?)

He's around average size (5.8 inches) and is slightly thicker than his twin.

Y (Yearning, how high is their sex drive?)

It's pretty high but Nubbins does his best to hide it.

Z( How fast do they fall asleep afterwards?)

He usually clocks out a few minutes after sex. Before Nubbins does he will check if you're ok, wrap his arms around you then falls asleep.