Julian Lambrick

Requested by PrincessAvatarRose

A (Aftercare)

Julian will wrap his arms around you before falling asleep. He wants to cuddle for a while until going to sleep. Yet when he has enough energy he'd want to take a bath with you. 

B (Their favourite body part on you and them)

His favourite body part on you is your waist. Julian will always have his arm/arms around your waist. It's enough to show people that you're his partner. His favourite body part on him is his mouth (specifically when he smiles). He believes he has a charming smile.

C (Anything to do with cum)

Always cumming on your body because he sees it as another way to degrade you. Plus, Julian won't cum inside you if there's a chance of getting you pregnant. I doubt he'd ever be interested in having kid/s.

D (Dirty secret)

He kinda enjoys spoiling you with endless gifts. This bitch is rich af so when he notices you want something then he'll get it for you. From time to time, he buys you clothing he wants to see you in e.g sexy lingerie.

E (Experience, how experienced are they?)

In terms of long-term relationships, he doesn't have much experience in this. Julian's relationships usually last for around 3 weeks (which doesn't mean he's had sex in some of these relationships). However, he has had plenty of one night stands so he knows the basics and such.

F (Favourite position)

I would say the Lower dog is Julian's favourite position. He feels it is more of an intense position to place you into; your face is pushed down into whatever surface while your ass is up and exposed to Julian.

G (Goofy or serious in the moment?)

He can be goofy sometimes, using certain toys and jokes around during the moment. These goofy moments can be so random that you can't help but chuckle.

H (Hair, how well are they groomed?)

Julian keeps it nice and trim down there. If you don't do the same as him then he may act a bit bratty about it; he'd just have to deal with it!

I (Intimacy, how are they during the moment?)

Fast and rough. Julian wants to be in control and have you begging for him to let you cum.

J (Jacking off, views on masturbation)

It doesn't occur often but Julian does jack off at least 2 times a week. Julian finishes as quickly as he can because he has other things to do.

K (Their kinks)

BDSM, worship, degradation, praise kink, dirty talk, biting, spanking, thigh riding, begging,

L (Location, their favourite place to be intimate.)

His bedroom for sure. The other places -kitchen, couch, bathroom etc- are alright but Julian prefers the bedroom mainly because of its privacy.

M (Motivation, what gets them going?)

When you tease/fight back on how he acts. Julian likes a challenge and will concur it! I feel like he kinda enjoys that playful banter between the two of you. Going back and forth until one of you snaps (most likely to be Julian than you).

N (No! Something they wouldn't do)

I guess taking park in the breeding kink. If there's a chance of getting you pregnant then Julian won't come inside you; I believe he wouldn't be interested in kids and won't risk it.

O (Oral, preference in giving or receiving)

Julian prefers to receive because this snobby bastard wants to be treated like royalty. Don't worry though, it doesn't mean he doesn't give you head from time to time. He might be a bit of a brat giving head but just pull his hair and then he'll submit.

P (Pace, fast and rough or slow and sensual?)

Fast and rough. However, there are those rare moments of him actually being gentle and taking his time.

Q (Quickies, their opinion on quickies rather than proper sex)

Depends on what type of mode he is in on certain days. If he's in a bad mood, then he will try to initiate a quickie to relieve his bad mood. If he's in a good mood though, Julian will prefer to have longer sex.

R (Risks, are they game to experiment, do they take risks?)

Sure, Julian isn't crazy about them when there's a chance of doing a risk then he'll take it. Unless the risk is inside the house; he doesn't want to risk the chance of any of his butlers or god forbid his dad catching you both.

S (Stamina, how many rounds can they go for? How long do they usually last for?)

He can go for 4 rounds a night. Julian has enough stamina to switch from soft/gentle sex to rough sex.

T (Toys, do they own toys? Do they use them?)

I'm sure he owns a couple of toys, mainly ones that involve pain: Chains, whips, restraints, paddles etc.

U (Unfair, how much do they like to tease)

Julian can be such a tease, doing it mainly to joke around with you. Hell, some of his teasings wouldn't involve anything sexual. It's just to mess with you: he'll misplace your things, will be sarcastic to you, ask embarrassing questions etc.

V (Volume, how loud are they? What kind of noises do they make?)

At the start, Julian stays quiet (apart from some whispering into your ear, degrading or praising you). Then he will gradually get louder: louder groans, moans, grunts etc. Bet his bedroom is soundproofed so both of you can be as loud as you want.

W (Wildcard, random head cannon)

I feel like he kinda wants you involved with the game. Not as in being a participant obviously, but as an observer along his side. Either getting you your own chair or sitting you on his lap. If you get uncomfortable just use the bathroom excuse.

X (X-ray, what's going on in their pants?)

He is around average size (5.7 inches) and a bit thin.

Y (Yearning, how high is their sex drive?)

It's moderately high; Julian wants to have sex at least once a day.

Z( How fast do they fall asleep afterwards?)

Under 10 minutes and he's out like a light. In all honesty, he is kinda cute when asleep. He doesn't have on that sadistic smile of his or that mischievous look in his eyes. Julian just looks so... peaceful; it is rather nice.