Pinhead

Requested by Lubie_Lamy, M0nst4r_Slvt, feitanspiercing, 

A (Aftercare)

Although Pinhead isn't the best at physical aftercare he makes up for that with lots of praise. He is aware of how much humans can take and their debility so he would get you some water, a snack or even run a bath for you. Pinhead just isn't that great at physical care e.g. hugs, kisses (mainly because it's kinda hard to with his pins) etc.

B (Their favourite body part on you and them)

He doesn't really have a favourite body part on himself since it's something he doesn't think about. If you ask Pinhead about it then he'll just answer with whatever you like most about him. His favourite body part on you is your hands. Pinhead likes to hold your hand/s because he finds your skin so soft.

C (Anything to do with cum)

Pinhead doesn't really have a preference so he'll do whatever you would prefer instead.

D (Dirty secret)

Well, he wouldn't really keep things secret since he'll be pretty blunt on what he is into. Plus, why would he hide things from his significant other?

E (Experience, how experienced are they?)

I'm sure we all know the answer to this; Pinhead has been exploring many kinds of pleasure and pain for centuries.

F (Favorite position)

Out of all the positions Pinhead would have to choose the Upstanding citizen position. Where he stands up with you straddling him (knees unlocked with your thighs spread slightly) and he holds onto you.

G (Goofy or serious in the moment?)

He is serious in the moment, I can't really see Pinhead do anything goofy/silly during the moment. Maybe if you do something silly or goofy then he will let out a small chuckle before continuing.

H (Hair, how well are they groomed?)

I doubt this guy has any body hair on him anywhere. Pinhead wouldn't care if you shaved or not cause no matter what he's going down on you!

I (Intimacy, how are they during the moment?)

Pinhead is very rough during the moment. He wants to observe how far he can push you before you genuinely need to stop or have a break.

J (Jacking off, views on masturbation)

I don't think he'd masturbate because he prefers to experience the pleasure and/or pain with a partner.

K (Their kinks)

You could probably write a book about all of the kinks Pinhead has. I don't think there's even a limit to what he is into. The main kinks he likes are BDSM, knife play, choking, impact play, edging etc.

L (Location, their favourite place to be intimate.)

I guess the cenobite's realm, he doesn't really have a favourite place. The place is irrelevant to Pinhead since he mainly focuses on you than the area.

M (Motivation, what gets them going?)

Just having you look up at him with that cute face, begging for him to fuck you until you're ready to pass out gets him going.

N (No! Something they wouldn't do)

Honestly, this guy does anything to inflict pain and pleasure so there isn't much he wouldn't do. Pinhead does about anything and everything to impose pain and/or pleasure on his partner.

O (Oral, preference in giving or receiving)

Pinhead prefers giving because he likes how he can get these beautiful reactions from you. Since he has pins all over his face, giving you oral can be another method of giving you pain and pleasure.

P (Pace, fast and rough or slow and sensual?)

Since fast and rough likely cause more Pinhead will be fast and very rough. However, if he notices that you're upset/in a negative mood and need some slow and sensual sex, he can do that for you.

Q (Quickies, their opinion on quickies rather than proper sex)

I guess you could say he is semi-neutral on quickies. Pinhead usually wants sex to last for a long period of time but the idea of quickies draws him in. He does find them enjoyable yet still is unsure of his opinion about them.

R (Risks, are they game to experiment, do they take risks?)

Obviously, he is willing to experiment! Then again he may have already experienced things you may suggest trying out.

S (Stamina, how many rounds can they go for? How long do they usually last for?)

The dude's a fucking cenobite so I'm sure Pinhead can last for a long time. He will last for as long as you can.

T (Toys, do they own toys? Do they use them?)

Well, if you count hooks and chains then he owns a couple of toys. He is down to explore other types of toys you suggest.

U (Unfair, how much do they like to tease)

During sex, he will do some teasing mainly because he adores your reactions. Pinhead enjoys the view of your face hot red with tears streaming down your cheeks. Very desperate for a release after being denied again and again.

V (Volume, how loud are they? What kind of noises do they make?)

Pinhead wouldn't make much if any noises during sex, if he decides to make any noises it'll be low grunts/moans. Yet he'll give some praise and degradation instead of noises for you.

W (Wildcard, random head cannon)

While I don't see Pinhead as an overly jealous type, I bet he will be very protective of his partner. When he notices someone threatening your relationship or could potentially hurt you, he will ensure that person is taken care of. If he lets you join him in going into his realm Pinhead wants you by his side or at least in his eyesight.

X (X-ray, what's going on in their pants?)

I'm sure some people have also said/head cannoned this but he has a Prince Albert piercing. He is around average size (5.8 inches) and slightly thick.

Y (Yearning, how high is their sex drive?)

His sex drive is only slightly above a medium, Pinhead isn't overly sexual -or at the very least doesn't outwardly express this- but occasionally he has some dirty thoughts.

Z( How fast do they fall asleep afterwards?)

Well, he doesn't really need sleep, cenobites don't need essential things (eating, sleeping) as humans do. Pinhead will stay beside you as you fall asleep; maybe even tell you a story or rant about something to have his voice soothe you to sleep.