(The Lost Boys) Paul

A (Aftercare)

His hands will be going everywhere on your body! Physical touch is how Paul shows his love for you. So he'll do a lot of touching before, during and after sex: like cuddling you, kissing you all over your face, petting your hair and lots more.

B (Their favorite body part on you and them)

His favorite body part on him is his hair. He takes great pride in his hair and wants it to be perfect. Paul always takes his time to make it all big and puffy, which annoys the boys when he takes too long. His favorite body part on you is your chest. Doesn't matter if you have a large or small chest, he still loves your chest and nuzzles his face against it whenever he can.

C (Anything to do with cum)

Prefers to cum on you than inside. It's more of a marking thing, also because he does like seeing your flustered face plastered with his cum.

D (Dirty secret)

He is kinda into when you dominate him. Especially when you're still human. Paul just finds it sexy when you push him against the wall/onto the bed. You overpower him even though he is a supernatural being.

E (Experience, how experienced are they?)

A lot of experience. He is always straight forward with people he thinks are hot. 

F (Favorite position)

He likes it when you sit on his face; Paul just finds it hot to have you fully naked on top of him. To have you grind your sex on his face. He just fucking loves it.

G (Goofy or serious in the moment?)

Paul is mostly goofy during the moment. He is very playful and usually has cheeky or teasing comments during the moment.

H (Hair, how well are they groomed?)

There's only a small amount of hair down there, but he isn't willing to have all of it shaved off.

I (Intimacy, how are they during the moment?)

Paul is mainly a big goof during the moment. He doesn't take sex that seriously; Paul just wants to get off and have a lot of fun.

J (Jacking off, views on masturbation)

Out of all of the boys, he jacks off the most. Even though he'd rather go to you when he's horny, if you're not in the mood (and he can't persuade you to fuck) then he'll just go and masturbate.

K (Their kinks)

Biting, period sex, dirty talk, exhibitionism, praise, femdom, face riding, pegging, slight degrading, overstimulation. 

L (Location, their favorite place to be intimate.)

Places where there is a chance of getting caught: underneath the boardwalk, changing rooms, dark alleyways etc. He'd purposely try and get you both caught to see you become flustered with embarrassment. Paul just finds it so cute!

M (Motivation, what gets them going?)

It doesn't take much to get Paul motivated for some fun. Just seeing you walk around the boardwalk (especially if you're wearing skimpier clothes) gets him horny and wanting to fuck.

N (No! Something they wouldn't do)

I'm not sure what to put for this. Paul usually just goes with the flow, he's more of a follower and doesn't object to much. So I feel like whatever you suggest he'd try it out at least once.

O (Oral, preference in giving or receiving)

Def prefers receiving. Paul would always ask for a blow job whenever he wants one. He asks for one no matter where you both are: in the cave, your house, the boardwalk. When he's giving, Paul would eat you until you're a flustered mess. He would overstimulate you and lick you clean.

P (Pace, fast and rough or slow and sensual?)

He is mostly fast and rough because Paul gets so excited that he doesn't want to waste any time. However if you want him to be slow, then he'll try his best to do so. You'd sometimes have to remind him of being slow since he usually tries to go faster (he does this on accident and apologizes).

Q (Quickies, their opinion on quickies rather than proper sex)

Of course he loves quickies! Doesn't matter where you are, he'll try and tempt you to go for a quickie.

R (Risks, are they game to experiment, do they take risks?)

Totally. He kinda wants to get caught in the act, mainly due to your reactions. There's a chance Paul would be fucking you in the far back crowds of a concert. Using his strength to lift you up and fuck you from behind. Paul would say he's fucking you in beat to the music (even though he isn't).

S (Stamina, how many rounds can they go for? How long do they usually last for?)

Boy has a lot of stamina. Can go for 9 rounds a whole night if he could. 

T (Toys, do they own toys? Do they use them?)

He doesn't own many toys surprisingly, all he owns is gags, rope, blindfolds and vibrators. If you want to use more toys then Paul would steal- I mean buy them and use them the same night you asked.

U (Unfair, how much do they like to tease)

Teasing is somewhat of a game between the two of you. To see which one is the first to crack (it is mostly Paul who does). He doesn't drag this game for long though, it may only last for like 5 mins before Paul is pulling you to a secluded area to fuck.

V (Volume,how loud are they? What kind of noises do they make?)

Paul is just full of groans and moans. No matter what it is you both are doing, he is loud af. There will be a lot of dirty talk as well.

W (Wildcard, random head cannon)

There's a chance where he'll suggest to have a threesome, foursome, or fivesome with the boys. Hell, he may even suggest Star (if she's willing) to join in. However, he will only suggest this if you're interested in three-fivesomes. He wouldn't force you into it or suggest the subject if you're not into it.

X (X-ray, what's going on in their pants?)

Paul is around average size (5.7 inches) but isn't that thick.

Y (Yearning, how high is their sex drive?)

His sex drive is very high. It's the highest out of all of the boys.

Z( How fast do they fall asleep afterwards?)

Unless he needs to leave to feed or the boys want him to go out with them, then he's staying with you through the whole night. Staying awake with you until sunrise. If you fall asleep, he'll still be holding you close to his chest and giving gentle kisses on your forehead and cheeks.