Ash Williams

A (Aftercare)

At times Ash can get out of hand with how rough he gets so he'll take care of you the best way he can. Once he's made you comfortable Ash will lay beside you, wrapping an arm around you and on his face is a smug smirk.

B (Their favourite body part on you and them)

His favourite body part on you is your legs. Whenever you cuddle with him, his hand will begin to gently stroke your left/right leg. His favourite body part on himself is his whole body. Ash can be pretty cocky about his looks and thinks of himself as somewhat of an adonis.

C (Anything to do with cum)

Ash prefers to cum on your body, mainly because he doesn't want to risk getting you pregnant if it's possible. If not, he'll still cum on your body since he loves the glares/looks you give him when he does it.

D (Dirty secret)

He gets really turned on when you're rough with him as well. If you've had a rough day and are in a terrible mood, Ash will willingly let you be rough with him during sex to help you out.

E (Experience, how experienced are they?)

Enough experience to know what to do in bed.

F (Favorite position)

Ash enjoys most of the positions but he does love the more 'extreme' type of positions. Examples would be reverse cowgirl, over-a-counter/tabletop, the wheelbarrow etc.

G (Goofy or serious in the moment?)

While it starts off with a couple of dirty jokes/goofy moments, Ash will slowly gets serious during the moment. Yet it will mostly be goofy since Ash just wants to have you laugh and be happy in this moment!

H (Hair, how well are they groomed?)

He doesn't care that much so it isn't that crazy down there. Ash doesn't mind if you have some hair down there too.

I (Intimacy, how are they during the moment?)

It can be rough during the moment but Ash will try to make it fun as well. There will be a couple of jokes and maybe a quick tickle just to have you giggle.

J (Jacking off, views on masturbation)

Even though Ash doesn't jack that much, you can tell when he is because the fucker can be loud. you could be walking up to the bedroom to suddenly hear on the other side of the door loads of fucks and your name being called out.

K (Their kinks)

Cockwarming, roleplay, edging, overstimulation, bondage, face-sitting, spanking, marking, begging,

L (Location, their favourite place to be intimate.)

Ash doesn't really have a favourite place; he's down to fuck you anywhere!

M (Motivation, what gets them going?)

Anything that's remotely sexual: dirty jokes, slight groping, minor nudity etc.

N (No! Something they wouldn't do)

I guess Ash wouldn't let you help him kill deadites unless he's seen you fight. He doesn't want to risk losing another significant person in his life.

O (Oral, preference in giving or receiving)

Ash prefers receiving because he is a relatively self-absorbed type of guy. Don't worry though, he will gladly go down on you when he sees that you need some lovin'!

P (Pace, fast and rough or slow and sensual?)

It can get very rough sometimes yet Ash will get romantic and go slow if you want him to.

Q (Quickies, their opinion on quickies rather than proper sex)

Although he would prefer proper sex (since it can last longer), he doesn't mind having quickies. He's not too crazy about them honestly. 

R (Risks, are they game to experiment, do they take risks?)

Of course, he's down to take risks! Ash is down to try anything at least once. When you're both out in public, sometimes he will suggest going into the restrooms for some fun. There could be chances where you're caught and kicked out of the area.

S (Stamina, how many rounds can they go for? How long do they usually last for?)

Can go for 6 rounds a night. Ash can last for a while and between rounds, there will be around a minute break before he's back at it.

T (Toys, do they own toys? Do they use them?)

He's down to use a couple of toys. Ash particularly likes to use rope to tie you or him down as the other has their way with the other.

U (Unfair, how much do they like to tease)

There will be a lot of playful teasing. Ash will use cheesy pick-up lines, grope your body, etc., to get you flustered.

V (Volume, how loud are they? What kind of noises do they make?)

Ash is neither loud nor quiet. He can be praising or degrading you or making hot and heavy breaths during sex.

W (Wildcard, random head cannon)

No matter where you are in public, Ash will be very physically affectionate: kissing your forehead/cheek, an arm around your shoulders or waist, resting his hand in your back pocket etc.

X (X-ray, what's going on in their pants?)

He's just above average size (5.8 inches) and slightly thick.

Y (Yearning, how high is their sex drive?)

It is a rather high sex drive but isn't like super high.

Z( How fast do they fall asleep afterwards?)

Unless he has something to do/kill some deadites, Ash will stay for ages until he goes into a deep sleep.