Adam Carr

Requested by PrincessAvatarRose

A (Aftercare)

Adam would wrap in his arms to trap you in a warm embrace. Sometimes murmuring soft compliments about how good you were. He wants to spend a couple of minutes cuddling before going to sleep or having a shower.

B (Their favourite body part on you and them)

His favourite body part on him would be his face. Adam is handsome/cute af and he fucking knows it! His favourite body part on you is your lips. At moments, his eyes would linger on your lips before leaning forward to kiss you hard.

C (Anything to do with cum)

Doesn't really have a preference; he is fine with coming on or inside you. When he cums onto your body, he'll take a moment to admire you before helping you clean up.

D (Dirty secret)

There may be a chance he steals your underwear or a shirt. Although he isn't fully ashamed by this, if you caught him in the act though then he'll go red in the face. Immediately apologizing or making up an excuse on why he's holding your clothing.

E (Experience, how experienced are they?)

Although he may not have a lot of experience, Adam does know what to do. He's only had a few partners and didn't go that far in some of those relationships.

F (Favorite position)

If he had to choose then it would be the missionary position. Call him boring all you want, he doesn't fucking care.

G (Goofy or serious in the moment?)

At times he would be goofy during the moment: saying some dirty jokes, adding in some ice play etc. It's kinda regular for him to be goofy whether he is nervous or notices you are. During the moment, Adam can be serious then goofy and right back to serious.

H (Hair, how well are they groomed?)

He keeps it nice and trim down there. Adam will only subtly suggest for you to shave if it's like a goddamn forest down there. Apart from that, he doesn't mind some hair down there.

I (Intimacy, how are they during the moment?)

Romantic as hell, especially on valentine's day. Adam wants you to feel loved and adored during the moment. I feel like he'd do the typical romantic things: scatter roses around the bed, give massages etc.

J (Jacking off, views on masturbation)

He doesn't do it often but will if he needs to. By needs to it means when you're not around or in the mood to 'help him out'.

K (Their kinks)

Overstimulation, slight voyeurism, praise kink, femdom, cockwarming, spanking, thigh riding

L (Location, their favourite place to be intimate.)

It's the bedroom; even though he's alright with other places, he prefers the bedroom.

M (Motivation, what gets them going?)

When you praise him about his looks and personality, mostly the latter one though. Adam hasn't been complimented much in his life so he is a bit desperate for some love.

N (No! Something they wouldn't do)

I guess having dates at home consistently. While Adam doesn't mind having dates at home, he doesn't want to be inside all the time. He wants to go out with you at least 3 times a week.

O (Oral, preference in giving or receiving)

I think he'd be more of a giver, Adam wants his partner to be satisfied and then be returned the favour. He could be between your legs for hours to make you beg for him to make you cum. Maybe offers some love bites on your thighs.

P (Pace, fast and rough or slow and sensual?)

In the beginning, it's slow and sensual, then he'll begin to be rougher with you. On some days he wants to be slow and gentle, on other days he wants to be fast and rough. 

Q (Quickies, their opinion on quickies rather than proper sex)

He likes quickies but it would most likely be you to initiate them. Adam usually doesn't because he'll feel embarrassed if you say no. If you say no to a quickie then he won't express he's embarrassed; just laughs says ok and goes on with the day.

R (Risks, are they game to experiment, do they take risks?)

Depends on what type of risk it is. You want to try using cuffs during sex? Don't worry he already has some to use. He notices you're feeling on edge during the moment, then how about he gives you a massage to help you out?

S (Stamina, how many rounds can they go for? How long do they usually last for?)

Can go for 3 rounds a night. It doesn't matter what time it is, if you want to fuck (or he wants to) then he'll gladly drag you to the bedroom/somewhere private for some fun.

T (Toys, do they own toys? Do they use them?)

Adam owns a couple of toys to play with: cuffs, finger vibrators and (what I'd think to be his favourite) vibrating underwear. He mainly uses that to tease you or for you to use on him.

U (Unfair, how much do they like to tease)

He does tease but it isn't that frequent. In public, Adam would tease you by offering lingering touches or whispering dirty things into your ear. If you tease him back then he'll blush and nervously laugh. Turning into a back and forth game of teasing before one of you breaks (most likely Adam).

V (Volume, how loud are they? What kind of noises do they make?)

Sometimes he can be a bit too loud, especially if you dom him. He can't stop himself from moaning loudly when you top him.

W (Wildcard, random head cannon)

When it's valentines day, Adam will go all out on this holiday. Making you breakfast in the morning, offer you roses, take you out to a nice restaurant or do whatever you want to do to celebrate valentines day.

X (X-ray, what's going on in their pants?)

He is around average size (5.6 inches) and slightly thicker.

Y (Yearning, how high is their sex drive?)

It's secretly high. Adam can be a bit of a dirty perv at times e.g making sexual jokes, groping you etc. Yet he will stop if you ask him to or he notices you're uncomfortable.

Z( How fast do they fall asleep afterwards?)

It's most likely he won't fall asleep until you do. Adam likes to watch you sleep because he finds you so adorable!