Pennywise (2017)

Requested by GeovanaDaSilva177 (It wasn't specified for Pennywise to be from the 2017 or 1990 movie so I'm going to do both)

A (Aftercare)

For aftercare, you will have to tell him what to do. Pennywise isn't much of an intimate person so you'll need to tell what you want/need before anything happens. Remind him the first few times and then he is going to remember and do it without you telling him.

B (Their favourite body part on you and them)

His favourite body part on you is your face. Pennywise loves watching your face contort into various expressions, mostly fear (of course). His favourite body part on himself is his height. The majority of things/people he shapeshifts into are going to be taller than you and he likes the height difference.

C (Anything to do with cum)

He will cum inside you every time since you are his mate and breeding is going to be on his mind. Though I doubt he can get you pregnant (if you're AFAB and are able to become pregnant).

D (Dirty secret)

Pennywise finds it hot when you try to make him submissive. Even though he sometimes lets you be on top, he won't let you have full control in the moment; he likes it when you try though because it's like a fun game to him.

E (Experience, how experienced are they?)

He has only had about 3 sexual encounters before because he was just curious about how humans mate (experiencing how some like it rough, take it slow, different kinks etc.). He knows what to do.

F (Favorite position)

Any position where he can have a view of your face; Pennywise wants to watch how your face distorts in various expressions because of his touch.

G (Goofy or serious in the moment?)

It can get a bit goofy/funny at times, Pennywise may slip in some jokes yet it stays mainly serious.

H (Hair, how well are they groomed?)

I mean, he is a shapeshifter, so he can shift to whatever you prefer. He doesn't mind if you shave or not.

I (Intimacy, how are they during the moment?)

It's always going to be fast and rough, Pennywise has never been soft/sensual so it'd take ages for you even to convince him to be.  

J (Jacking off, views on masturbation)

Well, he doesn't really need to, whenever Pennywise feels the urge to he goes straight to you. Just seeing you or smelling your scent can get him excited.

K (Their kinks)

There are a lot of kinks Pennywise is into: Overstimulation, BDSM, biting, blood kink, predator/prey play, breeding etc.

L (Location, their favourite place to be intimate.)

Frankly, he is fine with having sex anywhere. He'd always let you choose the location since it doesn't matter to him.

M (Motivation, what gets them going?)

You honestly. Nothing else can get him in the mood aside from you; just tell him how you desperately need him and he is ready.

N (No! Something they wouldn't do)

Having another person involved. There's no way he is letting you -his mate- get touched by another human.

O (Oral, preference in giving or receiving)

He prefers giving oral because he adores seeing you tremble in pleasure. If you're on your period, Pennywise is 100% down to eat you out.

P (Pace, fast and rough or slow and sensual?)

It is mainly fast and rough during sex. He doesn't like taking it slow but he will if you request to; It would take a while though for him to properly try slow and sensual sex.

Q (Quickies, their opinion on quickies rather than proper sex)

Yep, he loves quickies, they happen more often than proper sex honestly.

R (Risks, are they game to experiment, do they take risks?)

Totally, Pennywise is willing to try out everything you are willing to do/suggest to him.

S (Stamina, how many rounds can they go for? How long do they usually last for?)

Pennywise isn't human so he can last for as long as you can. You'll need to tell him if you need to stop or take a break cause Pennywise is willing to keep on going.

T (Toys, do they own toys? Do they use them?)

Nope, he doesn't have much of an interest in them and doesn't need to use any toys honestly.

U (Unfair, how much do they like to tease)

He is such a tease; it was a silly game to him. You'll be teased for what feels like an eternity before you break.

V (Volume, how loud are they? What kind of noises do they make?)

Pennywise doesn't care how much noise either of you makes because the dude has zero shame. He'll be as loud as he wants and so can you.

W (Wildcard, random head cannon)

Sometimes Pennywise will drool during sex, he tries to stop himself but he can't help it.

X (X-ray, what's going on in their pants?)

Since Pennywise is a shape-shifting entity, he can basically change his size and width. So it would vary on what he prefers or what you request.

Y (Yearning, how high is their sex drive?)

It's surprisingly not too high.

Z( How fast do they fall asleep afterwards?)

I mean, unless he needs to hibernate, Penny doesn't go to sleep at all. After sex, he'd stay beside you and give you some affection (or whatever you prefer for aftercare) before you fall asleep.