Thomas Hewitt

(Requested by TiffanyValdez160 to do any of the villains from The Texas Chainsaw series. If you want any more characters from this series please let me know!)

A (Aftercare)

Since Thomas is very shy he always asks to cuddle after sex. He always blushes when you're in his arms, heck, anything you romantically/sexually do with him he blushes. Thomas is always the bigger spoon when hugging because he loves holding you.

B (Their favorite body part on you and them)

His favorite body part on you is your breasts. He loves leaning his head against them when he hugs you. Always leaving small hickeys and kisses on them. Thomas' favorite body part on him is his arms. You would compliment him on his strength, making him blush under his mask and it gives him confidence. Sometimes he picks you up at random moments to show off his strength to you. Hoping it will impress you.

C (Anything to do with cum)

Thomas always cum inside of you (unless you ask him not to). He does a breeding kink and would like to have kids one day.

D (Dirty secret)

Seeing you covered in his victims blood makes him a blushing mess. He also likes to see you wearing his apron... and nothing else underneath.

E (Experience, how experienced are they?)

Before you came along he didn't know much about sex. There was a few times when he heard about it though. Hoyt and Monty gave Thomas only a small amount of info on sex. They didn't really care about teaching much on sex because it isn't that important to them.

F (Favorite position)

Missionary. You did other positions but Thomas likes missionary the most. He can do low grunts against your ear and hit your g-spot. He's mostly sweaty and a groaning mess during and after sex.

G (Goofy or serious in the moment?)

Thomas is more serious in the moment. He isn't that keen of being goofy because he thinks he'll ruin it for you. He also gets embarrassed if he messes up being 'goofy'.

H (Hair, how well are they groomed?)

There is... a lot of hair down there. If you don't like that he will immediately get rid of all of the hair. Just to make you happy.

I (Intimacy, how are they during the moment?)

Thomas can be a little rough during sex; it would depend on his mood. If he finally killed a victim who constantly kept on running away, he'd have a rush of adrenaline and would attack you like a hungry dog. However he can be gentle and very loving with you.

J (Jacking off, views on masturbation)

Even though Thomas didn't know much on the subject, he did learn about masturbation on his own. He wouldn't do it frequently but once he met you; Thomas did masturbate more. Anytime he thought of you sexually, he'd either ask you to go to the bedroom or would go somewhere private to relief his self.

K (Their kinks)

At first Thomas wasn't ready to try some kinks but you manged to talk him into trying some. Which soon became his obsession to do with you. He likes: fem dom, breeding kink, barebacking, lactation and Odaxelagnia.

L (Location, their favorite place to be intimate)

Thomas only has sex with you if it is in the bedroom or in the basement. Those are the only places he'd have sex because he doesn't want anyone (Especially his family) to catch you in the act. 

M (Motivation, what gets them going?)

As I said before, seeing you covered in blood gets him rather excited. After killing a victim does get him going as well. Most things you do with him can get him going honestly. If you're both in bed and you lay on top of him; instant boner.

N (No! Something they wouldn't do)

Degradation; nope never doing that. Poor Tommy is still insecure about his face. Plus calling him cruel names reminds of him of his bullies in school. Which causes his temper to rise and have a small temper tantrum.

O (Oral, preference in giving or receiving)

Thomas most prefers to receive; he doesn't like taking his mask off frequently. However when he does take it off, Tommy will eat you out. He loves when you give him blowjobs, he becomes a grunting and blushing mess.

P (Pace, fast and rough or slow and sensual?)

Most of the time Tommy is slow and careful during sex due to his size. However he can be a wild animal in bed, he almost brakes the bed!

Q (Quickies, their opinion on quickies rather than proper sex)

He loves quickies. Thomas would wrap his arms around you, then whispers if you would go upstairs with him.

R (Risks, are they game to experiment, do they take risks?)

Thomas is open to a few things but is mostly shy to try anything new. You'll have to talk through it then he'll decide whether to do it or not.

S (Stamina, how many rounds can they go for? How long do they usually last for?)

Thomas can last for a very long time, he can go up to 6 rounds a night. Especially after a kill, he won't stop for even a second. 

T (Toys, do they own toys? Do they use them?)

He does have a couple of toys: ropes, blindfolds, lingerie etc. He loves using them as long as the toys pleasure both of you.

U (Unfair, how much do they like to tease)

Tommy does like to tease but it was a rare occasion when he would. He likes to see you squirm and beg him to go faster. However, he doesn't want you to get annoyed with him so Thomas wouldn't do it a lot. 

V (Volume, how loud are they? What kind of noises do they make?)

Thomas tries to stay quiet whenever any of his family members are in the house. He'd hate for any of them, especially Hoyt, to catch you both in the act. But when it's just you and him in the house; Thomas is very loud.

W (Wildcard, random head cannon)

Thomas would keep you in his room whenever there is 'company' in the house. He doesn't want you to be involved with the family's killings. Thomas would hate for you to get hurt so he keeps you safe in his room.

X (X-ray, what's going on in their pants?)

Thomas length is 8.5 inches long and is a little bit thick.

Y (Yearning, how high is their sex drive?)

It may be a little over average. He isn't thinking of sex 24/7 but when it's mentioned; he'll begin to get excited and become red under his mask.

Z (How fast do they fall asleep afterwards?)

It takes a while until Thomas goes to sleep, so he just cuddles with you before nodding off to sleep. After sex, he always wants to embrace you in his strong arms before falling asleep.