Dorms

Ginny's P. O. V.

These past few days changed my life. I get told that Greek gods, Demigods, monsters, etc. are all real. I now understood why Percy, Annabeth, Nico, and Thalia were sensitive and guarded, it was because of what they faced and right afterward I understand their resentment towards all of us because they couldn't get a break. I am trying to act normal but Ron and Harry are being jerks and I honestly can't believe Ronald did what he did to Hermione. Harry was trying to be nice and I did appreciate his efforts, but I didn't like that he was being mean to the demigods. We were in the grand hall eating after the sorting and it was nice that the demigods were all in Gryffindor with up us. Currently, Annabeth and Percy were holding each other as Thalia and Nico talked about the time when Jason got knocked out by a brick. They were talking sadly. I got curious so I asked them a question that lingered in the back of my mind.

"So what happened to this Jason guy?" I asked Percy who was sitting beside me "Sorry! I did it mean to interrupt" I add quickly. Percy nods and sighs.

"Jason died protecting Piper, our friend and the Jerk-Of-A-God, oh that little-" Percy starts to explain. Annabeth quickly cuts him off.

"What Percy is trying to say is that he died saving Apollo's sorry butt!" She whispers screams the last part towards the sky. "We're all pretty shaken from his death Nico, Piper, Leo, Hazel, and Thalia especially. It going to sound selfish when I say it like this but Percy and I have faced so many deaths and it's almost like we don't get affected by it anymore." She admits, shivering. Percy keeps his face guarded as Annabeth leans into him.

"What are you three talking about?" Hermione asks curiously. Annabeth's face immediately became guarded and Percy kisses her temple.

"Just things about our past" Percy gently implies that he doesn't want to talk about it. Thalia suddenly stands and we turn to her. Nico stood immediately after along with Percy who gripped Annabeth's hand as if his life depended on it. Thalia collapses to the ground and Nico gripped the cup he was holding so tightly that it broke. Annabeth dropped her plate of food and it fell, shattering into tiny fragments. Percy just started muttering to himself seeming the least affected. "Tartarus goes after the sea scum and his soul part" he starts to say before he returns to normal. Annabeth hugs him and quickly beckons me and Hermione to help with Nico and Thalia. I ran over to Nico and checked his pulse. I let out a breath of relief as he groaned and opened his eyes slowly. I saw Thalia get up around the same time as Nico did as well and she fluttered her eyes open.

"Soul partner, his greatest treasure," the two demigods say in unison as soon as they reach each other's eyes. Then like Percy, they left the 'trance' before returning to their normal selves.

"What happened" when Nico sees Annabeth crying against Percy.

"That's the thing we don't know" Annabeth sniffles.

"My daughter, you think for the benefit of others but I presume I might as well tell you four what it means" Lady Afina walks over to us. She gathers Percy, Annabeth, Nico, and Thalia saying that only the broken could withstand the information that was about to be heard when Hermione, Draco, I mean Flynn, and Luna protested. She whispered something to the four demigods. Thalia covered her mouth and leaned against the wall. She started crying softly shaking her head. But, what surprised me and scared me the most was the other three's reaction. Nico paled and you could see the shattered fragments of torture in his eyes. Annabeth backed away shaking her head.

"No, I can't! We can't!" She shouts to Lady Afina as Percy just stands there in shock completely still. Annabeth sobs and Nico hugs her soothingly. Percy just stood there. His eyes were dead, no longer sea green, but a churning storm. His hands sat limp at his side his head hung down as if the weight was too heavy. I gasped as I noticed a grey streak appear in his hair. I looked to see that there was one on Annabeth's hair too.