The meeting {with cheese and crackers}

Percy's POV
I was really worried about what Chiron had to say. I mean it wasn't like him to host a meeting at 4:39 a.m.

Wise Girl and I( yea that's right, I know grammar) headed towards the Aphrodite Cabin first to get Piper since she was both had councilor and part of the 7.

"Piper, you awake?" Annabeth whisper-shouts to not wake the sleeping Aphrodite kids.

"What are you guys doing here," Piper says walking towards the doorway groggily.

"Chiron called an emergency meeting," Annabeth says

"Now why what's wrong," Piper said, confused about having a meeting so early in the morning. She had come to the doorway and now the 3 of them stood outside the cabin.

"We're not sure Pipes but we have to get the other councilors and the 7," I say not wanting an angry Centaur chasing us.

" Ok let's get the others then," Piper says.

We split up wise girl and I getting Hazel and Frank (they stayed here for a bit to rest after the war) and also the Stolls. Piper went to go get Leo and Nico.

----Time skip--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Big House

We all crowded around the table in the Big House eager to know what Chiron had to say. Travis and Conner were playing with ping pong balls, Piper was talking with Leo. Frank and Hazel were staring at the room in wonder, not used to the informal behavior. Clarisse and Chris complained about being up so early and Annabeth and I were just sitting back together enjoying the familiarity. (Not to mention Leo was trying to stuff his mouth with crackers)

"Children, I'm glad to see you here," Chiron says with dark circles that I had just noticed from probably staying up so late.

"I have gathered you my fellow veteran campers to inform you of a danger that has been brought to my attention," Chiron says looking in my direction. At this point, everyone was looking at their old mentor with questions.

I had no idea what to say so I said the smartest thing, "oh". I know, not the best thing that's why Wise girl smacked me on the head.

" What my idiot boyfriend means is," Annabeth says glaring at me with affection " Is it a quest?"

Chiron was now visibly staring at me. I honestly didn't know why I mean was there something on my face? He then realized that I obviously wasn't getting it, I think I mean that's probably why he sighed like he was preparing himself for death.

--------Author's Note------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it peeps hope you're enjoying it so far.

Right's don't belong to me they belong to Rick Riordan and J.K. Rowling.