Agony

Percy's POV

I sprinted towards the Big house wondering what more Hecate had to say. I went inside and Hecate gave us these sticks that were used as weapons in the Wizarding World

My wand looked Awesome!!

It was a 12 inches wand with Coral core and Blackthorn wood. Apparently, Blackthorn Wood is suited for warriors.

She gave me Thalia's which made me laugh.

Her's was 11 1/2 inches with Thunderbird Feather core and Pine wood. Haha, pine wood and thunderbird irony!!

Hecate gave me Nico's wand and it looked liked Nico as wood.

He had Threstal hair core and Hazel wood. The Threstal core I honestly have no idea why but the Hazel was for his half sister.

I was analyzing the wands when I heard a loud scream that I instantly recognized. I would recognize it anywhere.

Annabeth!!

I ran to the beach and saw Thalia trying to calm her but Annabeth was screaming and sobbing. I knew then that she was having flashbacks!

I went to her and Thalia started saying that she might have triggered the PTSD by saying Tartarus. I held the now sobbing Annabeth while Thalia apologized over and over again. I didn't answer her I was staring at my girlfriend in my arms sobbing and the agony hit me because the scream of Annabeth was like a knife tearing my body apart.

I moved to sit down with Annabeth on top of me and Thalia had left mad at herself even though I did tell her it wasn't her fault. Annabeth stopped sobbing and was now sleeping on me so to make her more comfortable I lied down so that she could lay next to me. The sand created a soft cushion making myself comfortable too.

---TIME SKIP------------------------

It had probably been like about 4 hours and we were both asleep but then I heard someone approaching so, I put Annabeth down in the sand and went to see who it was.

Thalia was looking better but she still wouldn't meet my eye. Nico was looking back and fourth at us wondering what happened. Hecate was there to she was looking at the three of us.

" Children of the Big 3 you have to depart now." She says.

"Okay let me get someone to move Annabeth to her cabin." I said.

I went to the Archery arena and saw Will Solace shooting arrows.

"Hey Solace!" I call out!

"Hey Perce" Will says with a wave.

"Do you mind carrying Annabeth to her cabin because I have to go on the quest?" I ask.

"Sure but are you sure you don't wanna say bye?" Will says looking worried.

"I think that it will be easier for both of us if we leave while she's conscious." I say looking grim.

"Okay Perce. Good luck on your quest, I'll get her to IM you later." Will says with a grin.

"Kay by Solace!" I say turning around to walk back, "oh wait almost forgot , I'll take care of your boyfriend so don't worry" I say looking at him with a wink.

Will blushes as red as a tomato haha tomato Persephone would like him better and Demeter, ughh stupid ADHD!!

I sprint back to my cousins and Nico teleports us to London, England.

--AUTHOR'S NOTE-----------

I hope you enjoy!! How is it so far?! When should annabeth visit?