Promise

Percy Jackson had built a statue. He had written a description. It read: my promise, to my other half.

The statue was a beautiful girl, holding a computer and a dagger. No one knew what the origin was except for Percy's best friends.

Percy Jackson, died at the age of 26, in his sleep. His tombstone read: A loyal friend, seaweed brain. He fulfilled a promise then passed on to see her. His body wasn't found, but a boy and girl with black hair had requested that he be buried next to Annabeth Chase, whose body had not been found as well. Their graves side by side. resting together forever. People would visit. The same two kids visited for a while, but the girl remained visiting bringing a man and then another. The man got older ad older each visit.

People discovered that his name was Nico Di Angelo and he has buried next to Percy Jackson and Will Solace at the age of 88.

The girl visited every year, on certain days. Always repeating the same thing.

"Quick and Painless"

------Author's Note-------------------------

That's it, guys. I'm so happy it's done I hope you love it. I cried and really was conflicted with this chapter. I hope you enjoy it. I am going to work on my other fanfic, so If you want to please read that as well. Thank you guys so much for your support and I can't wait to see your reactions.