Questions and Answers

Percy's P.O.V.

So everyone's hands were up. I nodded at Ron.

"Well, I was just wondering where the camp is," he asked. I felt relief, at least that wasn't a hard question.

"Well camp half blood's in Long Island and Camp Jupiter is in San Francisco" I answered. 

"So you met Annabeth when you were 12?" Harry asked, "What about Thalia, when did you meet her?"

"I met Thalia the same year I met Nico, maybe a few months earlier" I responded. 

"So Nico was found a muggle school with his sister?" Flynn asked. Nico nodded. "So Bianca was killed and you rescued Hazel?" he asked Nico. Nico's eyes darkened, but he nodded.

"You said a nose bleed ended it all? What does that even mean?" Hermione asked. I shuddered.

"Well I got hit in the face and the prophecy called for the blood of two half-bloods, one girl and one boy" I explained. "So Annabeth had a nasty scratch from a monster and I got a bloody nose, it woke Gaea up," I said, pressing my mouth into a thin line.

Harry waved at me, trying to get my attention. I jerked my head toward him, nodding.

"You and Annabeth fell down into" he started before Nico interrupted him.

"The pit," NIco snapped at him. Like Annabeth and I, Nico hated hearing that word. I looked at him.

"Right, THe pit and fought, the pit?" Harry asked. I nodded.

"Annabeth and I, we came face to face with it and I controlled poisen, that's when I first discovered the darkness in me" I said, grimly. Nico put his hand on my shoulder.

"We all have a darkness Perce, I mean look at me" he reassured. I shook my head.

"No, I controlled the literal Poisen in The pit" I pressed. "I'll never, ever forget the look on Annabeth's face" I said, looking down. 

"Wait Hermione, at the classroom, you looked really scared of the spider" Ron said "you didn't show that fear before"

Hermione paled. 

"We Demigods have something called a fatal Flaw" I intervened "It's not really related, but I think that's where we should begin if we're going to talk about fears"

"My fatal flaw is holding judges, I would literally die because of a grugde" Nico admitted.

"My fatal flaw is excessive loyalty, I would give my life to safe anyone I cared about with a second thought" I said.

"Mine, is temptation to deliberate" Hermione whispered. I looked down.

"LIke Jason" Nico said quietly.

"Mine's ambition, I crave power, even though I don't need it" Thalia forced out, tears pooling in her eyes. I reached over and squeezed her hand.

Before the Titan war, Thalia nearly joined Luke because of her wnt of power. I don't think she ever forgave herself, we all tell her it's not her fault though.

"Mine's low self esteem," Flynn admitted, looking down. 

"Mine's Hubris, it's probably the most common, but one of the most difficult" Luna said quietly, in her dreamy voice.

"On that note, we demigods also, naturally have irrational fears" I said, finally. 

"Most Athena kids have Arachnephobia, the fear of spiders" Hermione said, playing with the hem of her skirt.