Uh-Oh

Athena's POV

As I led the Demigods and the three mortals I kept my eyes on Annabeth and Perseus. They were walking behind Ms. Grace and Mr. Di Angelo. They were engaged in a deep conversation and Perseus frowned. Hermione, my other daughter, and her mortal friends along with Mr. Holt and Ms. Lovegood were chatting quietly in the back. In a way, it was a formation of sorts surrounding my favorite daughter. I didn't really understand why Minerva told me to get the kids to the great hall. Minerva is one of my legacies. Her father Robert, was a child of mine and her mother a mortal. Minerva was named after the roman side of me because her father was actually from Camp Jupiter. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard a yelp. I turned around and saw quite a few monsters in the hallway. Without hesitation Perseus, Annabeth, Thalia, and Nico killed all of the monsters. I was impressed, to say the least, because I had never seen a group of monsters so easily killed. The four demigods hadn't even broken a sweat and looked completely fine. I continued walking and noticed that Mr. Potter and Mr. Weasly hadn't said anything about the monsters and I realized Ms. Grace had used the mist to remove it out of their minds. The demigods and mortals walked behind me until we reached the Great Hall. I pushed the doors open and what I saw shocked me. I was a goddess, but the sight before me put me in a state of shock; the Ministry Of Magic had personally come to Hogwarts to see the Sea Scum. How I knew, the Minister was practically screaming it when we arrived. Minerva was arguing and reassuring him that Perseus was coming. I cleared my throat and the two elders stopped arguing. I felt the demigods and wizards standing bside me. The Minister's eyes widened as he took in the demigod's presence.

"Perseus Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Nico Di Angelo, Thalia Grace" he said, grinning strangely. The demigods tensed and stared at the old man. Annabeth stood behind Perseus and Nico on his right. Thalia stayed closer to the other wizards.

"How do you know who we are?" Perseus asked the Minister. He grinned evilly.

"My boy, my name is Cornelius Fudge, I know everything and everyone who resides in the wizarding world" he states. Minerva looked at him oddly. Perseus tightened his grip on my daughter. He snarled and took a step toward them while holding Annabeth's hand.

"I presume you know that I could kill you in 3 seconds flat," he says. Nico steps forward and joins Perseus at the front. Everyone shivered except Perseus and Nico as the shadows drew closer.

"Hopefully, you know what's best for your sanity and you don't provoke me or my cousins" Nico sneers at the Minister. Cornelius looked taken aback along with everyone else in the room beside the 4 demigods and myself.

"I forbid that I be spoken to in that manner by som-some some child!" he exclaims furiously. "Minerva, control your students or you will face the consequences!" he shouts to the Headmistress. Annabeth moved forward. She crossed her arms and glared at the furious man.

"Excuse me, you have absolutely no right what-so-ever to threaten Minerva like that!" she shouts at Cornelius "from what I've heard you're the Minister who everyone thought of as cowardly and proved to be the worst throughout your wizard history!" she spat. "You will do no such thing as to insult her because guess what Mr. I'm-so-High-and-Almighty, we don't have to listen to you" she gestured to Perseus, Thalia, Nico and herself. "You have no authority over us and we aren't obliged to follow your stupid rules!" she exclaims angrily. I looked at my daughter's eyes and saw the anger blazing ferociously in her eyes so similar to mine. Perseus wraps an arm around her shoulders. She leans into his arms and sighs deeply. Perseus kisses her temple and she visibly calms down. The minister looked furious but there was a sign of fear that all the demigods saw. Thalia and Nico snickered and tried to retain their laughs.

"Y-y-you dare speak to me like that young lady!" Cornelius exclaims. Anger makes his face turn red and it travels up his neck and face. Perseus puts a protective arm in front of Annabeth. All the demigods this time had the look of death in their eyes.