Styx

Percy's P.O.V

She was really here. I was holding her, she was in my arms. 

"Annabeth," I sobbed out. I buried my head in her hair. She held me, shaking. 

"Annabeth!" Thalia cried out, running towards her. Annabeth let me go and engulfed Thalia in a hug. Thalia sobbed and hugged her tightly. "I thought I lost you, gods Annie I was so scared" she cried. Annabeth cried and hugged her back. 

"It's okay, I'm okay," she said. Thalia let her go and was replaced by Nico. 

Annabeth looked startled, Nico and Annabeth had gotten close, but never touched before. 

"Gods, Annabeth thank gods for your safe," he said. "Percy was going crazy without you, but you here know". Nico gave her a square of ambrosia before getting up and squeezing me on the shoulder. 

She returned back to me and hugged me. I stood up, carrying her. 

"Guys, we need to get out of here," I said. Hermione looked startled for a second before looking around.  

"Let's just go the way we came" she decided. We all started forward back to the elevator. 

I held Annbeth close to me, She wrapped her arms around me and I heard her cry. 

I was silent as we made our way back to the elevator. 

I had her back, that was all that mattered.

---------Time Skip------------------------------------------------------

Thalia, Nico, Annabeth, and I sat in the room of requirements after a day of rest and cleaning up. Annabeth hadn't let go of me for the whole entire day and slept next to me. I stayed awake, watching her. I hadn't really realized how much it meant to me that she was back. 

The other, better half of myself was safe. 

Right now, we were all talking, Annabeth was sitting pressed against my side. 

"I never thought I'd see you again," I said to Annabeth. We were sat a little farther from everyone else, so they couldn't hear us talk.  She kissed me, it was passionate and deep. 

"I love you, Percy, I knew you'd come" she whispered. 

"I went crazy without you," I said. "I'm so sorry Annabeth". Annabeth stared at me.

"For what?" she asked. I hesitated.

"I did it again, but worse" I whispered. Her eyes darkened and she gasped softly.

"Oh Percy, it's not your fault, you saved my life" Annabeth whispered. She cried on my shoulder and hugged me tightly. 

"It's okay Seaweed Brain" she promised. She started to say something but started coughing. I sat up.

"Annabeth?" I asked. She started responding but gagged. She tried swallowing but gagged on her own blood. "Nico!" I yelled. Nico ran over. He paled when he saw Anabeth. He closed his eyes and disappeared. In a few minutes, he reappeared with Will. 

"Annabeth?" Will questioned. Then he saw her. "Oh, gods" he whispered. "Percy, can I?" he asked. I nodded. 

Will took Annabeth and checked her pulse. He took out something from his bag. 

"Annabeth can you hear me?" he tried. Annabeth nodded but was consumed by a fit of coughs. Will gave Annabeth a sip of nectar. Annabeth shook her head. 

"Stop" she demanded. 

"I'm poisoned" she stated. I growled. Annabeth looked at me. 

"You heard Tartarus, he said that if he went down, I went down with him" she pressed. I shook my head.  Will got something out of his bag and pressed it against Annabeth's chest.