The quest?

Percy's POV

Chiron took a breath and opened his mouth and said what we were all wondering." there has been a quest issued" he says.

" A quest?" Clarisse says " Well it's pretty obvious that it's for Prissy right?" she says with mild interest.

Thanks Clarisse I thought. ( note the heavy sarcasm) Well there goes my few weeks of peace.

"Why yes Clarisse it has in-fact been issued for Mr. Jackson." Chrion says glancing at me as if waiting for my reaction.

" What No!! Chiron I will not do for them" I say standing so abruptly that i startled annabeth who had been leaning against me. "I won't do it!!!" I say literally snarling. I was honestly raging, I mean Annabeth and I just came back from tartarus and the gods expect me to go on another quest??!?

"Percy calm down" Annabeth says trying to sooth me. "Sit back down and calmly ask Chrion about the quest" she says slowly and cautiously. She put an arm on my shoulder and gestured for me to sit down.

I hesitantly sat down glaring at my feet. I could feel the rest of my friends staring at me in fear and probably awe.

"Chiron" I growl "I don't want to do it" I say through gritted teeth, straining myself from yelling.

"Percy you know that I out of everyone don't want to send you after all you've been through" Chrion says apologetically and probably scared as hades right now after my sudden outburst. " But the gods have ordered the quest themselves" he says "there isn't anything that I haven't tried to stop them".

" Chiron will anyone be going with him" Hazel asks glancing around the room.

" Actually that has been arranged by-" Before he could continue a bright flash covering the room. Luckily our eyes had been shut at just the right moment.

The light dimmed and in it's place stood a lady wearing greek styled clothing holding a ferret.

Hazel gasped her eyes widening with shock and recognization. She then got up and bowed so, the rest of us except for me copied her manner.

"Lady hecate" Hazel murmured.

So this was the famous Lady Hecate that hazel had gotten her Mist training from I thought. What does she have anything to do with this? I wondered.

As if Chiron had read my mind he stood up and said "children meet Lady Hecate the assigner of this quest." with a glance towards my side.

I was furious, she was the one who was telling me to go on the stupid quest!!

Annabeth and the others had stood up and they were now gazing over at Hecate wondering what was going to happen.

" Thank you Chiron," Hecate says " now Children I am here to inform you about your oncoming quest" Hecate then points at me.

" Perseus, you and two others will go with you to London England. No questions asked" she says firmly.

I was still sorta shocked and raged so I didn't trust myself to answer. Annabeth sensing this said, "Who are the others going with him Lady Hecate?"

" Perseus will be joined by Lieutenant Thalia Grace and Nico Di Angelo." At these words Annabeth came up to sit right next to me grasping tightly onto my hand she leaned in a whispered: "it's going to be ok". I didn't smile instead I focused on glaring daggers at Hecate as if that would make her disappear.

"Perseus Jackson you will go to Hogwarts an-" Hecate was saying until Leo interrupted him by saying " haha wait Hogwarts like pig pimples haha" he started laughing while Hecate stood there expressionless but I swear I could see amusement in her eyes.

--Author's note------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoying the story so far. The characters are not mine they are Rick Riordan and J.K. Rowling's.

How should I reunite Annabeth and Percy again?