Imagination to Reality

Randy was looking inside one of the boxes he had in store after he married with Nomi. He figured he should try to find something to remind him of his past.

"Huh? What's this?" He asked himself as he pick up a doll. This doll... He remembered the doll pretty well. It was a human doll wearing the ninja outfit that he thought it was cool. There's red designs on it and it was familiar.

"Wait..." He take a look and noticed. It was the same design he had made when he was the Ninja. How memorial. Nomi came in to see Randy holding the doll close to him.

"Randy, what's that?" He asked. Randy smiled.

"It's a doll that my mother had made for me. It was a ninja doll and the design was made by me. It is an exact match of the ninja suit that I wore to save the city. How silly isn't it?" He explained happily, looking at the dolls he had. There's even a Nomicon doll. How cute. His memories went back again and he blushed with a small giggle.

"Why are you giggling?" Nomi asked curiously. Randy smiled.

"I remember when I was young I used to play with these two particular dolls. I imagine them fighting for good and doing lots of training. But..." He stopped. Nomi got curious.

"But?"

"I also imagine them being together and became a family." Randy said blushing hard. Nomi blushed a bit before pulling Randy onto his lap, hugging him dearly.

"Oh Randy, looks like your imagination has come to reality. You love me that much?" He asked, kissing him sweetly all over him. Randy giggled.

"I guess so. I love you a lot." He said and kissed Nomi deeply. Nomi kissed back. They broke it off with a smile.

"Oh yeah, did you pretend that they had a child?" Nomi asked teasingly. Randy blushed.

"Uh, y-yeah?" He asked. Nomi smirked.

"Let's make that one real too." He lifted Randy in his arms and Randy was blushing madly.

"N-Nomi!!!"