Meet Again

"I guess this is it then, Nomicon." Randy's voice stings in the heart of the redhead. Yeah, today is the day. Randy will forget about being a Ninja. There's no turning back.

"I wish you happiness in the future, Randy." Nomicon said, his heart still stinging in pain. Randy knew this and hugged his teacher to calm him down. It worked, only a little. Nomicon hugs back and gently caressing the boy's head.

"Don't cry, Nomicon. Look at the sky and say goodbye." And with that, Randy fades away as his memories were erased by The Ultimate Lesson. Nomicon turns around and starts another journey of choosing the new Ninja.

Randy woke up in his bedroom, feeling weird all of a sudden. It felt like he just forgot about something, but what? Randy gets himself ready as he rushed to the park to meet Theresa, his soon to be wife.

Theresa felt odd being with Randy. Her crush on him didn't change but something was telling her that he's not the one she's truly in love with. But she let her guts aside and sticks with Randy until a few years later, where their wedding was performed.

A few years has past and Theresa is pregnant with their baby. Randy was of course excited for the newborn. They looked at the TV and saw a news report of a Ninja with their teacher. The reporter was talking about the ninja's new style but Randy was intrigued by the teacher. Nomicon. He felt like he heard that name before.

"Theresa, do you feel like something is... I don't know, odd? The feeling of something we forgotten and something we felt... incomplete?" He asked, while serving some tea for her. She nods her head in wonder.

"Actually, me too. I've been having this weird dream as well. You were there but it's not... you?" She said as she drinks her tea. Randy was curious and shuts the TV down I'm the meantime to listen to her story.

"What's the dream like?" He asked. She proceeds to think about the dream and tried to remember every detail as much as she could. There's a few key moments that she can remember vividly.

"Well, you were in your hoodie like in high-school, but your eyes are red and your hair is more darker purple. Then you seem like a naughty kid yet still try to protect me. Like a tsundere. He kept saying 'Remember My Name' and I was still confused. I did see a word that kinda felt like his name." She said, remembering few of them.

"What's the name?" He asked gently. She thinks of it and snapped her fingers like she got the idea.

"NomiRandy! That's the name." Theresa beamed, but then stops.

"NomiRandy? What kind of a name is that?" Randy asked himself. Its a very strange name indeed. Well, there's no time to think about it now. Theresa can feel the sudden pain from her womb. It can't be!

"R-Randy, t-the bab-by! I think they're coming!" She cried, holding her stomach in pain. Randy panicked but rushed to the hospital. It's only been 7 months! At the hospital the doctors made sure she's calmed enough to get ready. Randy made sure she's calmed as well.

"I'm so nervous... Dear will you be okay?" Randy asked gently, caressing her hand. Theresa smiled weakly. She already knows the answer.

"Please smile for me."

The baby's cries filled the room but Randy's sadness was greater. Theresa was too weak to give birth to a child and thus died during labor. She was buried and all Randy could do was raising his kid on his own. He named his baby Rachel Theresa Cunningham, and she grown up to be a nice, brave and smart girl.

"Dad, what's for brunch?" Rachel asked as she parkours downstairs. Randy chuckles and serves some hot dogs. She ate it happily and sighed looking at the window.

"Dad, maybe you're ready to embrace the world of love. I'm 14 now but I want you to be happy for yourself, not just for me." She said, and walks upstairs to her room. Randy looked at the photo on the desk, a photo of him and Theresa in their wedding. He felt a sting but it didn't hurt him. Not much.

"I guess I should try love again." He said, and sat down to look through the moments of him and Theresa happily. Rachel can only hope for the best and went into a her room, where she noticed a box was placed on her table with a mysterious cowboy man left. She opened the box and saw a black book with red designs and a Ninja mask.

"What the juice?" She asked and saw a note in the box.

You are the Ninja.

"Oh my sweet! I have to tell dad!" And just like anything, she saw a note saying 'you can't tell anyone' and pout.

"That's wonk." She simply said and turns into the new Norrisville Ninja. She looked at her new outfit and squealed.

"I look so honking bruce!" She said happily. The book glowed and called her attention, where she walks near it and flops after opening the book. She landed, or more accurately slammed face on floor in the world of Nomicon and mesmerised by the space. So wide so spacious.

"Greetings, new Ninja. I'm nomicon, your teacher to guide you through your lesson." Nomicon came, making the new Ninja yelped in surprise.

"Woah, first of all dude, you scared me. Second, damn you look so honking bruce!" She complemented her new teacher.

"Thank you, young one. Your energy is quite familiar." Nomicon said, petting her gently.

"I got it from my dad, from what he said. Hey, let me see the past ninjas!" She said, doing the eyes of unable to say no. Nomicon sighed and showed her the previous Ninja. One stood out and it was Randy's.

"This is Randy Cunningham, one of the most exampletary yet amazing Ninja by far. I hope you can get inspiration by such amazing Ninja." He said, smiling as he talks about Randy. Rachel was a bit dumbfounded. Her dad was a Ninja.

"Hey uh, Nomicon right? That's my dad." She said and Nomicon looked at her in shock.

"Father?" He asked. She nods her head and show a birthmark that was similar to Randy's. Nomicon smiled.

"I'll let you tell him about being the Ninja. But I must be there just in case." He said, with a second reason. She exited the Nomicon and rushed down to see her dad reading a book.

"Dad, dad! Guess what?" She said, excitedly holding her mask and book. Randy looked at the items and felt an odd nostalgia from it.

"Wait... are these-"

"It's wonderful to see you again, Randy." Nomicon's voice made Randy teared up and hugged him dearly. Nomicon hugs back and nuzzle his hair.

"I miss you too." He said, wiping Randy's tears.

"You made me remember you didn't you?" Randy asked, laughing between his tears. Nomickn smiled.

"Perhaps." He simply said. Rachel felt a sense of chemistry between them and decided to leave a bit to let it bloom.

"Hey, my wife isn't here anymore so uh... can you stay a bit?" Randy asked, blushing a bit. Nomicon with a loving smile nods, kissing his cheek and hand.

"It'll be my pleasure."

"Woooohooo! I got two dads!" Rachel said, happily dance around. The two new parent laughed and chuckles at the girl's attitude.

Such a wonderful moment.