Dare

"You dare me to do what?!" Randy asked as he spits out his soda. What the juice did the girl dared him to do?!

"Come on, Randy! We've never see Nomi blushed before! We want to see it! You're the only one who's close enough so please?" The girls pleaded him. Randy knew how to make Nomi blush and it embarrassed both of them.

"B-but..." Randy didn't want to. The girls decided to strike a deal.

"If you do it, we'll give you something in return."

"That is?"

"Hmm... How about the ultimate discount of 50% for every purchases from Greg's Game Hole, Whoopie World Carnival and the Norrisville Supermarket. I can handle that pretty easily." A rich girl said with a smirk. It's true, she's very rich.

Randy knew he needs to save money to help his family. This is a good deal. Randy gives in.

"Deal. Tomorrow at the game I'll do it." Randy said and shook the girl's hand.

The next day is the Norrisville vs Flakeville championship game. Soccer to be more specific. The girls are waiting for Randy but couldn't find him. The game is almost ended.

"Where is he?" They asked and finally saw him. He's wearing a Japanese School girl outfit. Why?

"Why are you wearing that?" One of them asked. Randy sighed embarrassed.

"This is the way..." He said. The game ends and Norrisville wins the game. The people rushed towards Nomi and talked to him. Nomi being Nomi only stays quiet.

"So, Nomi. Do you have any lover? If so, is it a boy or a girl?" A reporter ask. Nomi nod.

"I have a lover. You just have to find them." He said. The reporters were looking around but couldn't find someone who could possibly be Nomi's taste.

"Nomi senpai~" A voice got their attention and Nomi blushed hard. They all saw Randy wearing a cute Japanese School girl outfit that Nomi personally like seeing Randy to wear.

(Kinda like this)

(Kinda like this)

"Oh wow..." Nomi whispered. Randy walked up to Nomi in the clothes smirking.

"This isn't the only thing he likes, you know." Randy simply said before miraculously, out of nowhere managed to wear another clothes that is not a school dress.

" Randy simply said before miraculously, out of nowhere managed to wear another clothes that is not a school dress

(Kinda like this)

Nomi blushed a bit more from Randy's cuteness in the clothes he's wearing. He pulled Randy closer to him and snuggled with him sweetly. Randy smiled and snuggled back, looking at the other girls with a smirk.

"Pay up, ladies." He said. Nomi hold Randy's hand and took him away from everyone else.

"Nomi, wait! I was about to get my deal." Randy cried but saw Nomi in his casual wear. A normal long black sleeve and green hoodie with black pants. He looked hot.

"You can get the deal later. Now just spend some time with me." Nomi lifted Randy's chin cheekily. Randy blushed as he looked at the taller boy's eyes. Dang it.

"Fine. Where do you want to go?" Randy asked.

"How about our personal favorite place?" Nomi asked. Randy smiled.

"Alright. Norrisville Park here we come!" Randy excitingly said and he pulled Nomi towards the park. They enjoyed it for a long time and even kissed a few times.

Why are they so sweet to each other? Oh wait, it's love.