FNaF AU

"Hello? Hello hello?"

The phone guy's voice came in as the night guard sat down in his office. He looked around him before he took the tablet and switch it on.

"Man, this place is creeping me up." He said as he looked at the screen. The monitor shows the three famous animatronic, Randy the Ninja, Theresa the Kunoichi, Howard the Hugger, and the Cove shows Nomi the Ninja Nomicon. These animatronic looked like they are. Ninjas.

"The robots are mostly creepy." He said. After 2 hours it's now 2 am, and something happened. The security guard checked the monitor to see two animatronics are missing, Randy and Nomi. He searched until he found them both in the storage room.

"What the juice are they doing in there?" He asked himself and opened the audio check to see what those animatronic are doing.

"Nomi, we can't just kill anyone. He might not be the person we thought. Maybe we should, I don't know. Let him live?" Randy said to Nomi gently. His robotic arms touch Nomi's shoulder. Nomi didn't move.

"No, Randy. We have to kill him. If he's a night guard, he's going down." The night guard gulped a bit as he closed his right door after he saw Howard staring at him hungrily. Better call him Hunger than a Hugger.

"No, Nomi! Let's just let him live! If we kill him we'll be just like our murderer!" The security guard stopped. Murderer, these robots have souls? He rushed towards the storage room to find those two animatronics looking at him.

"Wait, before you kill me I have to ask you something!" He said before Nomi could kill him.

"Go ahead, sir," Randy said with morals.

"Are you guys the missing children?" He asked. They both nod.

"How do you know?!" Nomi yelled, ready to kill him at all time.

"Cause, my siblings and my parents can help you. My name is Michael Afton." He said and showed his rotten skin.

"Michael Afton? Your siblings died as well." Randy said sadly. He felt guilty for him.

"It's okay, it was my fault anyway... Let's get you and your friends to my house." He said. Randy nod and took Theresa, Howard, and the out-of-commission animatronic, his twin, NomiRandy.

"In this suit is my brother. He is my best brother ever." Randy said as they arrived at the Afton household.

"I'm home..." Michael said. His little sister state at him.

"Why are there robots here?" She asked. Michael explained a bit before he told the animatronics to go to his workshop.

"Tell father I'll be in the workshop, okay?" He asked his little sister. Elizabeth nod.

"Okay, Michael." She said and walked away with a doll in her hand. She stayed with her twin brother C.C, a kid who doesn't want his name being mentioned. He hates Michael a lot.

"Come on, Lizzy. Let's leave this room." He said angrily and left with his sister. Michael sighed as he turned around to place the illusion disc on the animatronics before they turned into their human look. Similarly?

"Wow, you guys looked a lot like those animatronics." He commented before healing the wounds they had.

"Yeah, they modeled it by us when it was first introduced. We are basically them since we came there and helped those people first. Then they owe us with the animatronics for entertainment." Randy said sweetly. He rushed towards his brother and talked to him a bit before went to their friends. Nomi bowed.

"Thank you, and I'm sorry I tried to kill you." He said apologetically. Michael smiled.

"It's okay, Nomi. It's okay." He got up told them to go into the kitchen to get at least something to eat. They saw Lizzy and CC there.

"So, you guys are souls as well. Just great." CC said annoyingly as he eats his cookie. Randy wanted them both to talk to each other nicely so he asks him to follow to for a private talk.

They did.

Nomi was a bit jealous cause Randy is his boyfriend but he knew why Randy is doing. He just let them be.

"Um, CC. Why don't you forgive your brother? The bite was an accident." Randy said gently, not trying to make him too angry.

"He killed me, accident or not. He bullied and tormented me almost all my life! Why should I forgive that murderer?!" He said angrily.

"Because he's your brother." Randy simply said. CC just chuckled.

"Just because he's a family doesn't mean he can't be a killer." He responded. He was about to leave when Randy said something he can barely hear.

"What was that?"

"I said, I forgive my murder. You don't know what your brother had been through. He looked tired, searching for money for you and the family. I get you're angry at him, but holding a grudge is not going to help at all. It's not gonna work. At the end of time, only forgiveness and happiness can save us. Not grudge. I suggest forgiving your brother. He had a rough past." Randy simply said before he went back to Michael who's having a panic attack. Nigel, his lover helped him to calm down before he can do anything else.

"It's okay, love. Breath slowly. That's it." He said calmly. Nomi took Randy and snuggled with him gently.

"Thanks for helping us, Michael. You're a good friend." Randy said. Michael smiled.

"Thanks, at least I feel appreciated. My mom is busy in Heaven so she rarely visits. Father is always on a killing spree with Vanny so I have to clean his mess afterward. Then I have to pay attention to my siblings and go from work shift to shift. I'm glad you guys appreciate it." Michael tears a bit before wiping it away.

"Aren't you tired?" Theresa asked as she holds on to Tengu's hand.

"Of course I'm tired. But I have to do this for my family. I'm the new owner of the company. It's my job. It's a responsibility I have to take." Michael said with his baggy eyes. He looked really tired. Randy give a death look to CC before he told Michael to sleep for a while. Nigel managed to put him to sleep and the younger siblings to their brother.

"You should've been ashamed," Randy said to them before he left with Nomi to rest. CC and Lizzy felt guilty and decided to stay with Michael for a while. Soon, William Afton and Vanny came in and saw the kids sleeping. His wife Mrs. Afton smiled. Henry came in with Charlie and Sammy with him.

"I guess some things can change, huh?" William smiled. He was proud of Michael. He heard everything. Especially why he's doing these.

Randy, Nomi, and the others smiled at each other and decided to introduce themselves so they can get to know each other. After a while, it's finally their time to perform.

"Thanks again, we'll visit soon!" Randy hugged them before waving goodbye and rushed towards the restaurant. Michael smiled.

"Thank you, Randy. You've helped me." He whispered.