Twisted AU

In the darkness, lies down the path of light. No monster dare to cross it. The mortals and bravery managed to, of course they will ended up like monsters as well.

Randy Cunningham, a very secretive child. In his past his parents were killed in the hands of his own, but was controlled by a monster. He was sent to an asylum and went crazy, people thought that he was evil. It wasn't until two people came to his life, and he's now as twisted as ever.

5 years later.

"Nomi, focus. What's wrong with you?" The teacher asked. Nomi wasn't sure, he knew someone, or something was watching him. He felt unsafe.

"I'm sorry, teacher. I've been feeling unwell since the start of the school." He explained briefly, but still looking around. The teacher sighed.

"Nomi, you've heard of the Twisted Child, haven't you? The child does exist, and apparently is in Norrisville." She said, closing her book and walked towards the table.

Nomi looked around to see his caretaker, Bruce McCheese ran towards the school ground. He looked panic. There was dark clouds surrounded the school, showing darkness. Wait, there's no way... Bruce came in breathing heavily.

"Sir, are you okay?" The teacher asked. He looked panicked.

"The child, he's coming!" He yelled, making everyone got scared. Nomi wanted to end this madness so he has to find the child. It didn't take long. A song was sang by the child, showing evilness and pure twisted soul.

"Why do you hide inside your walls.
When there's music in the halls.
All we see are empty rooms.
No more joy in death of tomb."

Nomi knew those weren't the true lyrics, meaning that the child is giving them a chance to leave the school ground now. Everyone left, but Nomi. He saw the child coming in, and was surprised.

He was no child.

He was a teen, same age as Nomi. His eyes were showing evilness and his smile was sinister. His hair was purple with his eyes switching from red to blue then repeat. He looked ill and screaming in pain, but still smiling. Why does Nomi think that there's something about him that should be removed or reveal?

"Who are you?" He said. The teen chuckled.

"My name is Randy Cunningham, the Twisted Child. It's a pleasure and honor to kill you, Nomi Norisu." He snickered. Nomi flinched and scooted backwards. Randy laughed.

"What's wrong, Nomi? You didn't leave when I give you the chance. It was a sign that I can kill you." He took out his knife and about to kill Nomi, but the redhead smirked.

"Or it means that I can stop you." He simply said and ran away from Randy's shadow. It was following him fast. Nomi got into the corridor and arrived at a wide space. Randy was snickering.

"Nomi, you don't have anyone else now." He said, walking closer. Nomi shrugged.

"Are you sure, I see something." He picked up something and Randy was shocked.

A flashlight, ritual candles, a ritual book and the summoner. No, he will not gonna be pure by this.

"You tricked me!" Randy yelled and attacked, but Nomi finished his words and the spell worked. Randy got tangled in his own shadows and shows two people. A girl with blue hair and Randy's twin with black hair. Nomi wasn't sure why they were there, but one thing is that he didn't expect Randy crying.

"Sister... Brother..." He cried, the shadow's grip loosen and he fell down. He looked scared.

"Randy, do you want me to help you?" He asked. Randy nod faintly.

"I am cursed, Nomi. How can you purify me? I'm unstoppable..." He said.

"I can, just trust me." He said, taking out his hand. The two people was dropped down, fainting. Randy took his hand and was pulled into a hug. It felt comforting, but he felt something hit his back.

Knife.

"Huh?" He looked at Nomi who was smiling menacingly.

"Don't worry, Randy. I'm just like you. A cursed teen like you. I'm planning to do exactly like you, so what do you say to be with me?" He said, his eyes showing menacing and evil. Randy smirked.

"I accept." They partnered up. The siblings smiled and left to dust, leaving Randy and Nomi alone. The partners look at each other and started their murder spree.

A curse of Twist. Twisted Souls. Years past and the murder was still being continued. A child was walking home from school alone. He has brown with red faded hair and red scarf. Then, two older children picked the child and happily laughed. They arrived home and saw their little sister.

"Kuro, Aoi, Akai? You're home?" A voice came in and it wasn't the little sister. She was a still baby. The source of the voice shows himself.

It was Randy.

"Hello, mum! Hai, Shira!" Aoi picked up her little sister happily. Kuro and Akai went to their mom and hugged him dearly. Nomi came in smiling.

"Greetings, children. Your mother and I will be busy. Stay home and don't open the door to anyone else but us." He said and walked towards the door. The kids nod.

"Yes, dad. But where are you going?" Kuro asked. The parents smiled.

"Some, meeting. Just make sure to stay home, okay? We'll be back home soon enough." Randy replied and kissed the children's forehead lovingly before waving goodbye.

Nomi and Randy walked towards an alleyway and smirked evilly. A few people saw them and got killed immediately. Of course, the couple are still cursed. They are the Twisted Children. They now got a new title, Twisted Couple.

The dangerous couples there is