How Lovely

Why won't he notice me? I'm still here. I'm just next to you. Randy thought as he writes his notes in his notebook. Nomi hasn't noticed him, and he wondered when he'll do. Randy sighed and continued his work, although he felt broken from Nomi's blindness. 

"Come on, I'm right here..." Randy thought in his head hoping that Nomi will notice but failed. He sighed and looked outside of the window, showing the beautiful scenery that was placed for him. He was still waiting for him after the promise they made when they were just children. 

"I guess there's no use of waiting..." He thought again before continuing with his work. What's the use if he hasn't noticed yet. Better to forget about it for now. Randy felt more weight fell on his shoulders, it was getting heavier as the years pass.

Nomi however, knew that Randy was waiting for him. He still remembers the promise they had made from childhood, but he wasn't sure if he can face him again, after what had happened before.

"I'm sorry, just not now..." He said to himself, continuing his work. That promise must be thinking about it later. He felt guilty for not talking to him yet, and it's almost the end of school life. Tomorrow is the graduation day for them. He must do this tomorrow or he'll be doomed.

"Just you wait, Randy. It'll be a fantastic proposal."

It's finally graduation day and Nomi prepared a small velvet red box with a ring inside of it. It's finally time. The principal of the school was speaking his speech and lets one of his students speak upstage. Nomi decided to do it. He climbed up and started his speech.

"In many years of my life, I never experience anything that involves love and caring. But when I was a child, I made a promise to my old childhood friend who has always been there for me. I appreciate everything that they had done for me. I'm here to tell them how grateful I was. Hmm? You want to know what kind of promise? Well..." Nomi said and Randy was shocked. He... Did he remember? Nomi took out the box and held it, revealing the ring inside.

"This box is the main point of the promise we made. I was thrilled and waited to this very moment, and apparently, they're here with me. Now..." Nomi walked up to the graduated students and kneeled down towards Randy.

Randy...

"Will you help me grant the promise by being the love of my life?" He said gently, showing the ring at Randy. 

The smaller boy was surprised by Nomi's sudden action. He, he had planned this all along? His tears started to drip down from his face, appreciating what Nomi had offered for him. He smiled at the redhead with his answer.

"Yes, I will." Nomi placed the ring on Randy's finger and picked him up, twirling him around before giving him a kiss. Randy kissed back passionately, loving Nomi again.

"Finally you managed, I'm glad," Randy said, still in tears. Nomi smiled. 

"Me too, Randy. Me too." He said placing their forehead together. They both are happy now, but what will their future be like?

Who knows.