Aladdin AU 3

"Prince Nomi?" Randy wondered as he looked at the performance. His mom is looking at it as well. Why? The villagers cheered for the new prince and his helper 'Genie' started to sing about the amazing prince Nomi.

Make way for Prince Nomi
Say hey, it's Prince Nomi

Hey, clear the way in the old Bazaar
Hey you, let us through
It's a bright new star
Oh, come!
Be the first on your block to meet his eye!

Make way, here he comes
Ring bells! Bang the drums!
You're gonna love this guy

Prince Nomi! Fabulous he, Nomi Ababwa
Genuflect, show some respect
Down on one knee
Now, try your best to stay calm
Brush up your Sunday salaam
Then come and meet his spectacular coterie

Prince Nomi! Mighty is he, Nomi Ababwa
Strong as ten regular men, definitely
He faced the galloping hordes
A hundred bad guys with swords
Who sent those goons to their lords?
Why Prince Nomi

He's got seventy-five golden camels
Purple peacocks, he's got fifty-three
When it comes to exotic-type mammals
Has he got a zoo?
I'm telling you, it's a world-class menagerie

Prince Nomi! Handsome is he, Nomi Ababwa
That physique! How can I speak
Weak at the knee
Well, get on out in that square
Adjust your veil and prepare
To gawk and grovel and stare at Prince Nomi

He's got ninety-five white Persian monkeys
(He's got the monkeys, let's see the monkeys)
And to view them he charges no fee
(He's generous, so generous)
He's got slaves, he's got, servants and flunkies
(Proud to work for him)
They bow to his whim, love serving him
They're just lousy with loyalty to Nomi!
Prince Nomi!

Prince Nomi! Amorous he, Nomi Ababwa
Heard your princess was a sight lovely to see
And that, good people, is why
He got dolled up and dropped by
With sixty elephants, llamas galore
With his bears and lions
A brass band and more
With his forty fakirs, his cooks, his bakers
His birds that warble on key
Make way
For Prince Nomi!

Nomi flew in his magic carpet and bowed down towards the queen. Randy just huffed and walked towards his room to train himself with his pet wolf, Roxy.

"Pleasure to meet you, your highness Queen Ruby." Nomi bowed with respect as he learned many years ago. The Queen was happy to see another royal coming to see her son and apparently... The only one left.

"Pleasure is all mine, Prince Nomi. Where are you from?" She asked. Nomi sweats a bit and smiled.

"Just a small village far away from here. Norisu Village where it's an unknown village and hard to find." He lied a bit. For a moment there somehow... It felt wrong.

"I see. I'm happy that you wish to see my son. Follow me to his room." The queen said and showed him towards Randy's room. Nomi almost got hit by one of Randy's training weapon and he caught it before even noticing it.

"Nice catch, I'll add that to the list." Randy said and walked towards him. Nomi blushed as he saw Randy's true physique. Slim, feminine but still has the hints of masculinity. Randy's clothes are a bit revealing by his stomach, but everything about him is... Perfect.

"What list, your highness?" Nomi asked a bit, trying to hide his face. Randy chuckled.

"My list of ideal on my soulmate. Not bad, to be honest." He said and did some stretches.

"Follow me, we'll talk privately." He said and instructed Nomi towards the balcony. Nomi followed him while the royal queen Ruby left with a smile. She walked towards a man looking like he's in his 40's and smile.

"Greetings there, my royal servant. Is there any advice you'd like to tell me?" The servant smirked.

"Beware of his lies, your majesty." He said and left. Ruby was confused but still listens anyways. He is a wise one.

"His lies?" She wondered as she sat down on her thrown and do her royal duties.

With Randy and Nomi.

"So, what do you want from me?" Randy asked as he looked at the starry night. Nomi was confused.

"What?"

"Do you want my body? My money? My what? Most royal children always asked for those in marriage. That's why I never accept it. So tell me, now!" He yelled and threw a shurigen, but Nomi caught it with two fingers. He sighed and walked towards Randy with a smile.

"Randy, I only did this because I truly love you. My village is small and yes, it's unknown but that doesn't mean I want your riches and whatnot. I just want your love. That's all." He said with honesty. That felt right now. Randy didn't buy it.

"Yeah right. If you truly love me why don't you just leave using the balcony." He said and walked away to his room. Nomi stood there for a minute, shocked. Genie disguised as a bee and whispered to Nomi.

"Y'know, kid. You gotta try win her again. Try something else, not stupid. Perhaps I can flirt him for winning?" He teased. Nomi was a bit annoyed.

"Yeah right." He said, but caught Randy's attention.

"Excuse me?" He asked. Nomi sighed and look at the balcony.

"You're right. Maybe... Maybe you're a bit too much for me. I should've known by then." He stood up on the balcony and looked at Randy who's concerned.

"I'll go." Nomi fell down from the balcony and Randy rushed towards him. He was serious?!

"Wait!" He yelled. Soon, Nomi's head pop out and surprised.

"What, what? Is there gonna be rain storm? I hate rain." He said in annoyance. But Randy was too confused.

"H-how did you..." He asked. Nomi rode his flying carpet and landed next to Randy.

"It's a magic carpet. It's really nice and well mannered." Nomi said as the carpet gently kiss Randy's hand as a greeting. Randy was amazed by it.

"What do you think?" Nomi asked with a caring smile, a smile that somehow made Randy feel giddy. And also... Familiar.

"It's, lovely I suppose." Randy said as he petted the carpet. Nomi stood up gently and offered his hand.

"Wanna take a ride around the palace and village, perhaps to a new place we've never been before together?" Nomi said happily. Randy was still thinking.

"Is it safe?" He asked, gently touch the carpet.

"I don't know, do you trust me?" Nomi asked, and that question made Randy went surprised. Wait...

"What?" He asked. Nomi let his hand in offer.

"Do you trust me?" Nomi repeated. Randy has a suspicion that he might be someone he knew.

"... Yes." He said and agreed to follow Nomi. He sat down and the carpet immediately rushed towards the sky, letting them see the view in a whole new perspective. Randy was amazed by the beauty of his village, but Nomi sees Randy more beautiful than everything else.