Pastel x Goth

"Randy darling, come here for a minute." Ruby called her son as she was making some breakfast burritos. Randy immediately rushed downstairs, carrying his pastel blue backpack he bought. It's so soft to look at.

"Morning, mama! What's for breakfast?" Randy asked excitedly. Ruby smiled and serves burritos. Randy ate the food and looks at his pastel green lunch box. Randy kissed his mom's cheek and rushed to his school. He placed his stuff in his locker and closed it only to bump into a goth redhead.

"Hey, be careful." He said. Randy looks at the redhead. Black shirt, piercings, black dyed shades. His eyes shows no mood but concerned.

"Sorry, uh, Nomi right?" Randy asked, familiarizing the boy in front of him. Nomi nod his head.

"You must be Pastel Ninja Boy Randy. Heard a lot about you. Nice pastel bags, they look soft to look at." Nomi said, showing no emotions but Randy knew he meant it well.

"Aww, thanks! I like your spiky backpack. It look so bruce! But isn't it a bit, sharp?" Randy asked, gently caressing the black bag with spikes around it. Nomi shake his head.

"Not really, tho it can be a weapon." Nomi said, gripping his bag tightly. Randy wanted him to show the skill. Nomi sighed and twirls his bag around, shows skills that Randy had never seen before.

"Woah! So honking bruce!" Randy exclaimed and giggled. Nomi somehow heard that giggle in his head, somehow, it's permanent.

"O-oh, thank you. No one ever say that before. They say it's dangerously stupid." Nomi said as put his bag back. Randy was still amazed by it.

"Yeah, but it's so bruce! You gotta show me that on recess!" Randy said but closed his mouth quickly. Nomi was a bit surprised, and his heart fluttered by it. He slowly blushed and nod.

"S-sure, I'll see you at recess. Behind the school under the tree?" He asked, looking at Randy. The pastel boy softly nod his head and smiled a bit.

"O-okay! I'll see you there, Nomi." Nomi nod and left towards his class, and Randy's heart was beating fast.

"Woah.." Randy thought and walked towards his classroom. He sat down and tries to focus in class but all in his mind was...

Nomi.

He was goth, and emotionless, but something about him that made Randy thought... He's still human. Maybe they can be friends or...

Lovers?

Nomi looks outside of his window and sighed. What is he thinking? There's no way someone as pastel as Randy will meet him. Maybe it was just for joking. Nomi sighed and doodled a few pictures, but mostly was Randy. Why...?

"Why did I fell for him...?"

Recess came and Randy sat under the tree and waited for Nomi to come. He's excited but also nervous. He wasn't sure. Maybe Nomi think it was a joke or something. Still, Randy waited, didn't eat his lunch because he wants to eat with Nomi.

"I really do like him." Randy whispered to himself and smiled, thinking about something that's unnecessary and immediately shake his head.

"No don't think like that!" He said. He then heard a voice that made him feel embarrassed.

"Think what, Randy?" Nomi asked, bringing a spiky bag with him. His lunch box? So bruce. Randy blushed in embarrassment.

"S-sorry! I was thinking... Uh..."

"Something dirty?" Nomi teased, and Randy immediately went red face. He covers his face with his hands, blushing. Nomi laughed a bit and sat down, looking at Randy's lunch.

"Oh, tacos?" Nomi asked. Randy nod his head, still covering his face.

"Y-yeah. What do you bring?" Randy asked and looked at the lunch. His heart is about to burst from cuteness.

Strawberry and Chocolate cupcakes?!

"I know I know, weird..." Nomi said, embarrassed. Randy giggled.

"No, I think it's cute. I like cupcakes as well. Wanna share? You can have my taco, I can have one of your cupcakes." Randy asked. Nomi smiled and gave two out of four cupcakes for Randy and Randy gave the whole two tacos for Nomi.

"Thanks, Nomi!" Randy said as he ate the strawberry cupcake with a smile. Nomi bit the tacos and enjoyed it a lot.

"Did you made these, Nomi?" Randy asked. Nomi nod his head.

"Yeah, I am goth but I like baking. It's a habit of mine. You could say it's my hobby also." He explained and finished the tacos before eating the cupcakes.

"So bruce! Man you're so awesome!" Randy complimented him and finished the cupcakes and the tacos. Nomi's heart fluttered as he look at Randy smiling and look back at him, through the eyes. Nomi can see hope, kindness and... Love?

The two boys stared at each other, the flowing petals completed the scene and the boys were closer and closer until

The school bell rings.

They both snapped out and looked at each other, blushing like crazy. Nomi immediately got up and pack his stuff.

"Sorry I didn't get to teach you. Maybe next time." He said, looking away from Randy. The pastel boy smiled and gave him a flower crown he made earlier.

"These flowers are real so, I hope you'll take care of it for me. Thanks for being my friend, Nomi." Randy said and hugged him dearly. Nomi smiled and hugged back, his love was poured to Randy and he smiled, his eyes shows sparks.

"Thank you, for being my friend as well, Randy." He said, looking at Randy's eyes and got closer to look at his lips. But he got a much better one.

Chu~

Randy's lips was already on his, and he broke it with a comforting smile.

"See you after school, Nomi." He said and left towards his class. Nomi smiled and felt his heart aching for more. He wants him. He loves him. He'll never let him go. No matter how much it hurts.

Randy felt his heart beats faster as he rushed towards his class. He just kissed Nomi. Nomi, a goth. But he shows care from it. Randy blushed and smiled, came to his locker and fell down, loving the moment he had with Nomi.

After school, Randy saw Nomi typing something in his phone in anger before putting in his pocket and sighed. Randy walked up towards him and hold him gently. Nomi hugged him and sighed.

"My parents forced me to come home now. I don't want to. They kept controlling my life. I couldn't let them control me anymore..." He expressed, holding onto Randy. Randy hugged him and let him to stay at his home.

"Oh, I see. It's okay Nomi. You can stay with us. I have some black and spiky clothes. Oh, and goth dye." She said and made some chocolate cupcakes. Nomi felt welcomed by Randy's mom, the only parent Randy has.

"Where's your dad?" Nomi asked as he looked around. Randy's face sadden and he immediately hugged his mom.

"His father, Jason, was killed a few days ago. We both tried to cope. Randy smiled everyday but he cried every night. And hey, you can be apart of us. If you don't mind being with my son of course~" Ruby snickered as Randy blushed red. Nomi didn't mind.

"I would love that." He said. Randy looked at Nomi and smiled, walked up to him and hugged him dearly. Nomi kiss Randy's forehead and they both lived together for a while. Nomi finally found his happiness be dreamed off. And Randy finally found love.

Pastel and Goth. Who said those two can't be together?