Stalker AU

"Why do I feel like someone is watching me?" Nomi asked himself as he drinks his tea in a coffee shop. He wasn't sure why, but he's been feeling like he's been watched since this morning he got out of his house. He sighed and took out his phone, checked the messages before leaving the shop feeling unsafe. Is he really being stalked?

Indeed, he was being stalked. Who, you ask? Who else than our favorite purple tyrian hair boy we all know and love so dearly, Randy. He was curious about Nomi because there's something about that redhead that just doesn't make sense.

Like for example, Nomi once catched a falling flower pot using one hand, but his eyes are still glued to his phone like he was concerned. He only smiled at the people before placing the pot next to the alleyway and walked away from it.

Another time, Nomi stopped a killer from killing a child using martial arts. It may look normal but it seems like he had more experience than anyone else. As if he was from another era. Randy suspected that as a possibility but he wasn't sure if he can prove it.

Another one that really hit Nomi is that he talks like from a different era when he speaks Japanese. True, his Japanese is fluent and Randy can speak Japanese as well, in translation Nomi was talking about something 800 years ago, but Randy couldn't hear it well. This made him stalked Nomi almost everytime he saw him. Okay okay, it was everyday.

Every.

Single.

Day.

Nomi walks towards the park and Randy followed him secretly. He watches what the redhead is doing, sitting down, relaxing, check his phone. Meh, seems normal. Or so Randy thought. He was so focus he didn't realize something or precisely someone was behind him.

"Why are you stalking me?"

Nomi's voice surprised Randy so much it made the boy got surprised and hit a tree, following with some falling apples that bonks his head. He held his head in pain as he look up at Nomi. How did he-

"I want to know why you are stalking me, kid. Just tell me, and no one gets hurt." He said in a voice that Randy can't help but blushed. So deep, so hot, so... Sexy. Stop, Randy stop!

"I-I..." He couldn't move or talk. It's either because of the apples or Nomi's voice just permanently making him submissive towards him. Dang it, hormones!

"Oh, so you get turned on by my voice, hmm?" Nomi smirked as he pointed at Randy's pants, showing a bulge. Randy was surprised and rushed towards his home blushing like crazy. Nomi was dumbfounded by that boy's action, but decided not to ask about it.

"Weird kid." He whispers and walked around the park to clear his mind. He sighed and took out his phone, checking the messages again. He decided to try one last time and call a certain number. It picked up after a few seconds. Finally.

(In italic it's Nomi speaking Japanese in translation)

"Mom, are you there?" Nomi asked but there's another voice. Someone he didn't recognize.

"Please speak English, if possible." A woman's voice, but not his mom. Nomi coughed a bit before answering.

"Who are you, where's my mother?" He asked, more like demanding. The woman sighed.

"Is your mother's name Hinata Norisu?" She asked. Nomi said yes as confirmation.

"I'm sorry, but your mom is long gone from cancer. Didn't your siblings told you?" She asked before she hear the phone was dropped on the ground and sobs. Poor boy...

Nomi was shocked when he hears that his own mother's life is gone. First the father, then the grandfather, now his mom. He couldn't cope when he realized his siblings never tell them this. He quickly got up and said goodbye to the woman before hanging it up and rushing towards his house.

"Saigon, Diamond, Naomi, Buttercup, Butterfly, come here now!" He called them. The rest of the siblings came.

"What is it now?" Saigon said in annoyance. He doesn't really like Nomi since he thinks that the younger redhead is weak.

"Why didn't you tell me that mom is dead..." He asked. The siblings were surprised.

"How did you-" Diamond was about to ask when Nomi answered it for her.

"Someone told me through mom's phone number. Why didn't you guys tell me?!" He yelled, begging for answers. Naomi tried to calm her twin down but all he did was giving her the death stares.

"We couldn't tell you..." Buttercup and Butterfly said. Nomi clicked his tongue before went out and slammed the door.

He walked around, with no desires to go back home. It doesn't feel like he's home anyway. He stopped at a bus stops decided to stay there for a while. When he sat down he caught a glimpse of a certain boy with tyrian hair.

"Why are you still following me?" Nomi asked as he closed his eyes to relax. Randy stood still and awkwardly chuckled.

"Um, forget that. Why are you out so late?" He asked as he sat down next to him. Nomi groaned.

"Then what about you?" Nomi asked in annoyance. Randy smiled.

"I'm aloud to go out late. My parents aren't here anymore so I stay alone. You?" He asked. Nomi was a bit surprised.

"What happened to them?" He asked. Randy smiled saddened.

"They killed themselves. First was my dad in a forest deep. Then my mom who couldn't cope with his death. That's all." He said. Nomi felt guilty and pity towards him.

"Did you cry..." He asked. Randy nod.

"I did, every night. It's a way for me to heal myself." He said with a smile. Fake, Nomi thought.

"My parents and grandfather died as well. But my siblings didn't tell me." He said and explained everything. Randy felt sorry and decided to hug him to calm him down. Nomi just let it all out. It hurts.

"T-thanks... I needed that." Nomi said with a simple smile. Randy nod.

"If you want, you can stay at my house for a while. I have some extra clothes you can wear." Randy offered. Nomi accepted it and walk with Randy towards his home. Not that shabby.

"Here, I'll go wash those for you." Randy said as he pointed at Nomi's clothes. Nomi took it off and handed it to Randy who was staring at his abs.

"Uh, kid?" He asked. Randy snapped out and awkwardly chuckled.

"S-sorry! And my name is Randy." He said and rushed towards the laundry room. Nomi was a bit surprised but shrugs it off. He look around and saw Randy's family, with two other siblings. It says Tengu and Yuuki, nice names. Randy gave him some clothes too big for him but fits perfectly for Nomi. Damn abs...

"What do you want to eat?" Randy asked as he puts on an apron. Nomi shrugs and says whatever. Randy proceed to make a homemade lasagna. Nomi can smell it pretty well, it's really good. Randy finished the dinner and serves some for Nomi.

The redhead took one bite and he loves it. He really knows how to cook. Nomi eats it with manners, finishing the food while Randy was on his phone talking to someone named Howard.

"Alright, have fun with Debbie, bro." Randy said and closed his phone so he can eat. Nomi was a bit socially awkward around people but with Randy, he felt comfortable.

"So, anything to you wanna do?" Randy asked to not make it more quiet. Nomi shrugs as he yawns a bit.

"Maybe some sleep. Come on, we could watch a movie while we're at it." Randy suggested as he made the sofa comfortable for them to lay down. He prepared some pillows and a blanket to wrap them up.

While Randy was opening the movie Nomi couldn't help but gaze at Randy's facial, his smooth skin, must be soft to touch. And his cheek, he still has baby fat?

"Found it. Grave Puncher the Movie 2, Reborn! It this one okay?" Randy asked. Nomi nod and they both proceed to watch the movie. But Randy got a bit sleepy and fell asleep on Nomi's shoulder. Nomi shuts the TV down and slept next to him, feeling the warmth from the small boy. This kid...

He's very special to Nomi now. No one else.

Just Nomi.

And apparently, Randy was thinking the same thing when he dreamed about he and Nomi being together. So romantic, and beautiful.