Threeway (one guest) 18+

The guest is not my character, and this is just for fun. The pairing is still Randicon/Noriham.
************************************
"No fair! You always win!" Randy pouted as he sat down with his cards. Nomi chuckled as he magically picked up the cards and placed them on the table. He tossed a box to Randy who looked at it in wonder.

"Go to the bedroom, wear that and wait until I come. Don't run away and you'll be okay." Nomi said with a gently smirk. Randy sighed and nod before he went to the bedroom to do his request. Nomi sighed as he look at the clock near them. Where is he? He's late. Nomi waited before a knock on the door was heard. Nomi opened the door to see his friend, Ryden.

Ryden is a trans alien who's been living amongst the human world for a while now. They met up one day and became close friend because of Randy. Nomi wanted to play with Randy alone but after knowing Ryden also likes the young boy, he figured why not a three-way act?

"You're finally here. He's wearing it at the moment." Nomi said with a simple smirk, a smirk that Ryden understood.

"I'm sorry for that, so let's go upstairs now." Ryden suggested as he went to the staircase. On their way Ryden wants to know how Nomi convinced Randy to put on that clothes. A bunny club clothes. Why, you ask? They're gonna have "fun" with him.

"How did you convinced him to wear it?" Ryden asked as they reached the bedroom. Nomi chuckled and hold onto the door knob of the bedroom.

"Let's just say I won the bet so a deal's a deal." He said and opened the door to reveal Randy in that black bunny top and string socks and boots. Damn, he be looking hot in that, though he looks so innocent. Ryden is thinking the same thing.

"Ooh, nice look on you, Randy~" Nomi and Ryden said as the redhead locked the door. Randy looked at them in confusion but saw their smirk and was convinced that it's not a good sign.

"W-what are you guys going do?" He asked. Ryden whispered something to Nomi and the redhead sighed.

"Fine, just this once." He said and walked behind Randy, holding him closer to him. Ryden walked up towards Randy and lifted his cute chin to see eye to eye.

"R-Ryden, you know I'm already with Nomi." Randy said as he look away. Ryden chuckled as he nod at Nomi as a signal. Nomi kissed Randy's neck by surprise and Ryden kissed Randy once he got the chance.

The kiss was lewd, but there was love. Randy can feel it and deciding whether or not he wants to continue it or not. Nomi pinched Randy's nipples, twist and turn it while Ryden kissing Randy's forehead and cheek.

"I do love you, Randy. And apparently Nomi doesn't mind me with you for a while." Ryden said as Nomi plays with the net socks Randy had wear. Randy was a bit surprised that Nomi, his protective boyfriend is willing to share. Where is the menacing protective act?

"Only this time, then you can't have him. He's mine." Nomi said. There it is.

"I know. So let's just get down to business. Are you ready to play, Randy~?" Ryden said as he hold onto Randy's waist. Time for some unexpected actions.

⚠️Smut warning⚠️

Nomi made Randy sat on top of his lap on the bed as Randy was kissed by Ryden, slow and sensual one. Nomi took the chance to discover Randy's body in a more open way. He gently kiss Randy's neck and back while playing with Randy's now hard nipples. Randy moaned by their acts and wanted to feel more, but he knew he can't unless he behave like what they want him to.

"Ryden, Nomi, ahh~" Randy's voice was music to the other two's ears so they continued. Ryden looked at Nomi and nod a bit before making Randy kneeled in front of them. Nomi took off his clothes revealing his eight pack muscles while Ryden only has 4. In any case, Randy loves it.

"You want us make you feel good, right?" Ryden said and took up his pants. Randy gulped as he saw Ryden's size. Not as big as Nomi's but it could rip his insides. Nomi did the same and Randy was drooling at that point.

"You have to make us hard enough to pleasure you." Nomi said and let Randy do it by himself. He doesn't want to hurt him. Randy crawled and touched their (uh...) before swallowing one of it in his mouth and the other one he jerk it off. He take turns with both and jerk both of them.

Ryden is in heaven at this point. Randy did so good, he doubt he's virgin, which was true. Nomi and Randy did the act plenty of times now. Nomi loves Randy's innocence but his lust side is hot.

"You like it, kitten?" Nomi asked as he petted Randy's head, and Randy purred.

"Cool." Ryden said as he hold onto Randy. Randy is not stuck between them and he loves it.

"Ready for your gift, Randy?" Nomi asked as they got onto the bed. Randy is on all four with his lust eyes and open mouth. He is like a kitten in heat, Ryden thought. He gently got on top of the bed and behind Randy. He does look hot in his bunny outfit. Nice choice of him indeed. Yeah, Ryden is the one who suggested the clothes.

"Please, daddies. I need it." Randy begged as he look at Nomi and Ryden in lust. Nomi kissed Randy sexual as he took off Randy's clothes piece by piece. Ryden lick his lips before teasing Randy's throbbing hole with his tongue. Randy was moaning and wanted to feel more, so he pushed his bottom more. This surprised Ryden but he just smirk and continued.

"Ahh~ Daddy, deeper~ Mmmhh~!" Randy moaned. Nomi grabbed hold of Randy's face and smirked. Randy was in deep lust.

"Is our little boy getting impatient? Don't worry, just take it slow~" Nomi said as he guided Randy towards his harden (uh...). Randy swallowed the whole thing and begin to deep throat.

"Ngh, that's it. Ah~ you're good, kitten." Nomi praised and thus made Randy go a bit faster. Ryden sticks two fingers inside of Randy and thrusted in and out to make it a bit loose. Randy moaned, sending vibrations to Nomi.

"Mmpfhh~" Randy can only make those sounds when Ryden inserted inside of the smaller boy.

"Ah~ you're very tight, Randy." Ryden said and pushed in and out of him, pleasuring Randy. Randy let out moans and tears of pleasure. He loves this. Ryden went faster and couldn't hold himself back. He bites Randy's shoulder and Nomi wasn't that happy.

"Ryden." He said as he bites Randy a few times before making Randy deep throat him again.

"Sorry, it was an accident." Ryden replied as he moves faster. Randy was still deep throat Nomi and the redhead feel his knot tighten.

"Kitten, I'm gonna come soon~" Nomi pet Randy who's now covered in Ryden and Nomi's bite marks. Randy went faster and Ryden, being the alien moves faster until...

"Ahh~!" Ryden came inside of Randy and Nomi came inside of Randy's mouth. The smaller one drank it all in one gulp and licked Nomi's (uh...) to clean him up a bit. Ryden looked at Nomi and pointed at Randy's still hard (uh...). The redhead nod.

"Randy?" Nomi asked. Randy look up with curiosity.

"We'll have to make you come, you've been keeping it in, haven't you?" Nomi asked as he rubbed on Randy's head. Randy purred in delight.

"Let's pleasure you now, Randy." Ryden said and teasing Randy's hole with his fingers. Nomi strokes Randy's (uh...) at a fast and steady rate.

"Ahh~ Daddy mmhmm~!" Randy hold onto Nomi's shoulder and kissed him as Nomi continue his work. Ryden located Randy's prostate and been teasing that place. Randy is practically screaming in pleasure.

Ahhh~! G-gonna c-cum! Aahhh~!" He yelled as he came in an amount. He breathe heavily before falling down asleep, tired.

"That was fun." Ryden said as they put Randy in the middle of the bed.

"Yeah, but you're not allowed to touch him again." Nomi said in warning. Ryden awkwardly smiled but they both heard Randy's mumbles.

"Nomi... Ryden... Love you." Nomi looked at him and sighed.

"Fine, as long as he's happy." He admits defeat. Ryden chuckled and sleep next to Randy while Nomi just close his eyes to relax.

Your welcome, Ryden.