The last piece

ANNABETH POV.
  Percy told me that we was visiting his mom for the weekend.
  I was a little sad about what happened last night but he had given me no reason not to trust him. He never did tell me where he went, but it's his business, not mine.
  Two days. Two days without my Seaweed Brain was going to be absolute torture.

I walk over to his cabin to help him pack because he may be 18 but he has ADHD and the attention span of a 4 year old on a sugar high.

  I open the cabin to see Percy packed looking at a big piece of paper. He sees me and shoves it in his pocket. He looks at me and smiles. I smile back and sit down next to him.
"I leave in 1 hour." He tells me
"I know why can't I come with you?" I ask "I have things to do." He tells me for the thousandth time. I frown but hug him and he hugs me back. We talk for a hour and he tells me he has to leave. He kisses me and runs to half-blood hill to get in the van that Arugus is driving. I hold back tears as I watch him go.

PERCY POV.
I get in the car and tell Argus my moms address.
Mom doesn't know I'm coming it's a surprise the only reason I'm coming into the city is to get Athena to agree to the marriage.
   It was a 39 minute drive to my moms house. Mom and Paul moved closer to camp so when I wanted to visit I didn't have to sit in the car for 2 hours. We pulled up to my moms house and I said goodbye to Argus and got out of the van.

  I knocked on my moms door I heard someone messing with the lock and the door opened to reveal a very tired Paul. When he saw me he smiled, "Come in Percy we weren't expecting you. Your mom stepped out with Estelle since she hasn't been sleeping and when she doesn't sleep we don't sleep." He tells me.
  I frown and look at him. The baby must be hard to get to sleep.

"I'm sorry, I feel so bad that my baby sister is keeping you guys awake, I was wondering if I could stay for the weekend? I'm planing on proposing to Annabeth but I need to ask her mom for permission. Also I could help with the baby at night so you guys can get some sleep." I tell him.

   He perked up at the words: stay,weekend and sleep. I laughed a little and he said, "Percy thank you, your mom will be so happy." I laugh as I hear the door open.

  "Paul I'm home she still won't sleep, I will do anything to get her to sleep." I hear my mom say. She walks in with bags under her eyes and a very fussy baby Estelle in her arms.
Paul gets up from the couch and takes the baby from mom's arms.
Mom sees me and rushes to hug me.

  "Oh Percy when did you get here." She says. I tell her what my plan is and she gets very happy when I say I'm proposing. When I say I will stay up with the baby she's even happier as she hugs me again and says thank you over and over again.

  I tell mom and Paul to go to sleep because the need it and I'll take Estelle for a walk. They happily agreed and went to bed. I take the baby from the playpen on the ground and put her in her stroller. She smiles when she sees me and I smile back. We walk to the Empire State Building and go into the lobby.
"600th floor please." I tell the guy at the front desk.
"No such thing." He answered back. "Well I am Percy Jackson son of Poseidon." With the name of Poseidon he hands me the key with a look of fear in his eyes.

   I take the key and got to the elevator I put the key in in the 600th floor button appears. I press it and make funny faces at Estelle. She laughs and laughs. When the elevator dings we walk out and are met with the lovely new designed Olympus.

   Looking at this makes me miss my wise girl. This is probably the only time Estelle will ever be allowed in Olympus but she'll forget when she gets older.

  I take a deep breath and go into the throne room of the Olympian Gods. The only gods on their thrones are, My dad, Athena, Zeus, and Hestia. They all look to me and Zeus says,

"What brings you here Perseus Jackson?"

"I am here to speak with Lady Athena and my father." I tell him. Zeus nods and disappears out of the throne room. Hestia looks at me and I go over to her and ask her if she would look after the baby while I talk to my dad and Athena.

She smiles and takes the baby from me. I walk over to Athena and my dad. My dad looks at me and smiles I smile back and turn to Athena. She looks at me with disgust in her eyes.

   "Athena I had this really long speech prepared but I forgot everything on the paper. I love Annabeth with all my heart and I would never hurt her. I would love to propose to her sometime this week if you would allow me too."

  I tell her. She looks at me in complete utter shock.

  "I-uh" was all she could say. "Perseus Jackson, I have learned over the years that you will never hurt my daughter, you are like your father in many ways but you are kind and sweet and loyal. So yes, I give your permission to marry my daughter." She tells me sweetly.

  I smile and thank her over and over again. She just laughs at me. Hestia walks over to me and hands me a sleeping Estelle. "How did you get her to sleep?" I ask the goddess. She looks at me with love and says, "All she needed was to be placed on her stomach over my knees while you bounce her and pat her back." She tells me.
I smile and think how my mom will react when I tell here how she needs to sleep.  I was about to walk out when I remembered something.

  "Athena I forgot I need something that represents you to put on the ring like a jewel, I got one from my dad the other day."

  I ask her she smiles and her spear appears in her hand and she walks over to me and takes two small smoky gray gems.

  I thanked her and walked to the elevator. Estelle was fast asleep and all I could do was smile and kiss her forehead. We walked back to the my moms house. I opened the door with my key to be met with my mom and Paul watching a movie on the couch. When mom saw that I was alive, she jumped up and hugged me.

We sat down on the couch after I put Estelle in her bed. Mom asked me how I got her to sleep and I told her what Hestia said. She laughed and said,
"Percy that's what I did to get you to sleep, I would bounce you and have ocean sounds playing on my phone." I laughed mom always said I was a cute baby but I didn't think that's how she would get me to sleep.

•••••••

(Still Percy POV.)
Mom made blue pancakes for breakfast and they were delicious, I was leaving today so mom and Paul would be alone with the baby and having to get her to sleep. Estelle only cried 2 times last night and I was the first one up every time. Estelle was all giggles this morning making everyone else laugh. I told mom that if she needed any help with the baby to just IM me. I left to go back to camp around noon. I called BlackJack instead of a cab because it would be faster.

Once I got to camp Annabeth rushed into my arms but shortly after she passed out from exhaustion and lack of food. Will comes up to me and frowns before telling me to bring Annabeth to the infirmary.

Will takes Annabeth into a room and gives her a pill that he tells me will help her sleep. She will be out for 8 1/2 -10 hours.
  I kiss her forehead and I hate to leave but I have to get h toe jewels to Leo.

  When I get there I see Leo working on the ring. He looks up and smiles. I give him the other 2 stones and he gets to work.
  "So you're still here, she didn't kill you." He tells me I laugh and say,
  "No she didn't kill me."

He does some other things for 5 minutes and shows me the ring. It is breathtaking .

  "I love it Leo thank you thank you thank you." The sea green stone is in the middle with the two small ones on the side. I smile and put it in the driftwood box he gave me. I put it in my pocket and say goodbye. I make a stop by my cabin and find a hiding spot.
  After I go check on Annabeth and sit by her side for the next 10 hours.