Day at the Park

*TWO MONTHS LATER*
🍉🍉PERCY POV.🍉🍉
  Annabeth has been working overtime trying to get her assignment for work in on time. Since their remodeling the aquarium I've been at home for awhile.
I hear Zoë walking down the stairs and she runs over to me, "Mama doesn't want to play with me." She says and pouts, "Baby mama has to get work done. How about we go see Uncle Jason and Aunt Piper?" I ask her and she smiles.
  "Ok let me call them." I say and she runs upstairs.

  "Hey Perce whats up?" Jason asks me.
"Hi Sparky. Nothing much, Annabeth is working and she needs a break, the twins are playing with Zoë, and Zoë is tired of being at home. Are you guys free today maybe we can invite Hazel, Frank and Leo?" I ask him.
  "Yeah, we all need to get together again. What time were you thinking?"
"In about a hour just so Annabeth can work for a little longer and we have time to eat lunch." I tell him.
"Ok, I'll call Hazel and Frank if you can Leo. See you guys soon."
"Bye." I say and hang up. 
We haven't gotten the gang together since Jaspers birthday on April 12th.
  I go upstairs to tell Annabeth, I open the door to our room and she looks up.
"Hey." She says and closes her laptop.
"Hey, we haven't gotten together with the gang in a long time do you want to go to the park with them in about a hour?" I ask her and she smiles.
  "Yeah, that sounds nice, Zoë has been home and I think she needs to get out of the house and play."
   "I agree, I'm going to get the kids lunch can you help me." I ask her and she smiles.

   We go downstairs and I take the leftover chicken out of the fridge and cut it up into smaller pieces and put it in the microwave. Annabeth starts making the twins lunch.
I go upstairs and pick up the twins, "Zoë lunch time." I say and she runs downstairs and sits at the table. Annabeth hands her, her food and Zoë starts eating. I put the twins in their high chairs and give them their food.
  "Zoë we're going to the park in about 20 minutes so you have to eat fast." I tell her and she smiles.
Annabeth and I get something to eat and after everyone is done I call Leo.

"Hey man whats up." Leo says.
"Nothin, the gang is getting together at the park today do you and Calypso want to come?" I ask.
"Yeah, I need to talk to you and Jason anyway, what time?"
"In about 15 minutes."
"Ok see you guys soon, I can't wait to see the kids." Leo says and hangs up.

"Ok we need to leave soon, I'll go get the diaper bag ready if you can get the kids into some clothes that they can play in." Annabeth tells me and I pick up the twins.
I bring them upstairs, I change Hunter into a navy blue onesie with a shark on it and some black and white striped pants.

I set him on the floor with some toys and he was content.
I change Morgan into a white shirt with flowers on it and dark green pants.