Dress shoping

ANNABETH POV.
Today is June 15th also the day Piper has to go wedding dress shopping.
   Percy has agreed to watch Zoë while Hazel,Piper and I go shopping. Zoë still prefers Percy over me but she'll tolerate me for longer periods of time now.

   Jason and Frank are coming over to our house to help with Zoë.
  Percy asked Leo but he said he was working on Pipers wedding ring that Jason wanted him to make.
   I'm changing Zoë's diaper when the doorbell rings. "Percy can you get that?" I shout from her room.  "Yep." He shouts back.
   I hear footsteps and the door opens. Piper and Hazel walk in and smile. "Hi Annabeth Percy said you were in here, how's Zoë?" Hazel asks.

"She's doing good, already 5 months old and can almost sit up on her own and can roll from her back to her stomach." I say and pick Zoë up.

   "When do you want to leave?" Piper asks.
"Let me go to the bathroom and then we can go."
I say.

   Piper takes Zoë from me and I go to the bathroom.
I walk out of my room and into the baby room where Piper and Hazel and playing with Zoë. I smile,
"Ok let me give Zoë to Percy, today is his last day off he starts his part time job tomorrow so he wants to spend it with Zoë." I tell them.
   I hand Zoë over to Percy and we get in to car and go to the store we went to for my wedding dress. It takes about 10 minutes to get there, we get out of the car and walk in.

"Ella? You there?" Piper asks. Ella pops up from behind the counter, "Hey guys what can I do for you." She says and walk out from behind the counter. "Well, I'm getting married." Piper says with a smile. Ella smiles and hugs her half sister. After the hug Ella notices me and hugs me. "Oh did you have your baby?" Ella asks me. "Yes and she's the most beautiful baby girl I've ever seen, her name is Zoë the last time I saw you you were pregnant, how's your baby?" I ask.
She smiles,
   "After 2 boys I finely have a little girl her name is Mia." Ella tells me. "Aww you'll have to show me a picture and I'll show you one of Zoë." I tell her, she nods and turns back to Piper.

"Sorry off topic, let's get you a dress." She tells Piper and Hazel and I sit down. "Piper seems excited." Hazel says,
   "I was excited but the day we went dress shopping was the day I found out I was pregnant." I tell her. She looks at me with a loving look. We talk for a few minutes when Piper walks out with a gorgeous dress on.
"Oh Gods Piper you look beautiful." Hazel coments,
"You really do Piper." I tell her. "Thanks guys I really love this dress." She says. She goes back into the room and try's on the rest of the dresses. I can tell she's still in love with the first dress.

PIPER POV.
I try on different dresses but I love the first one. I change into my normal clothes and grab the dress.
"I think this is the one." I tell Annabeth and Hazel with a smile. Ella takes the dress from me and brings it to the cash register. "Congratulations Piper I'm happy that you found the dress." Annabeth says.
I go up to the cashier and pay for my dress. After I pay Ella shows Annabeth a picture of Mia and Annabeth shows Ella a picture of Zoë. It took a little over three hours but we finally left and go some lunch.

•••••••

ANNABETH POV.
We left the dress shop and went out to eat. Piper decided to go to Olive Garden.
   We stayed there for about a hour then went back to my house.
   I opened the door, "Percy we're back." I say and walk into the kitchen.
     "In the living room." He says. Piper as Hazel walk into the living room and both start laughing. I walk into the living room and also start laughing.
   Zoë has Jason's glasses and is sitting across the room. Frank is trying to get them but Zoë won't let go of them. And Percy is watching Jason trying to get over to Zoë and laughing.

   I walk over to Zoë and hold out my hand, "Zoë give mama the toy." I say. She lets go of the glasses and I grab them.
   I give them to Jason and he thanks me. Percy has a look of shock on his face,  "How did you do that?" He asks.
  I laugh and pick Zoë up,
   "Not hard, ask nicely."
   After about 30 minutes everyone leaves. Zoë falls asleep so I put her into her bed and go back into the living room.  Percy fell asleep on the couch so I sat down on a chair and picked up a book.

•••••••

  ANNABETH POV.
I woke up before Percy but after Zoë.
    She started crying at about 6:00 in the morning. I picked her up out of her crib and brought her into the living room but she wouldn't calm down. I tried to feed her but she wouldn't eat she would just continue to cry.
  I started to get worried if she was ok or not.
  I ran her a warm bath and put her in it, which seemed to calm down her a little bit and she started chewing on her hands. I got on my phone and searched up what it means if a baby won't eat, won't stop crying, and chews on their hands.

  Apparently she's teething and will be like this for awhile.
   I found a recipe for teething cookies and a jell that will numb her gums so the teeth don't bother her as much.
   I ordered the jell and continued to give Zoë a bath which wasn't as bad today as it normally was.

I put some warm water in a cup and rubbed it on her gums which she seemed to like. Percy came into the bathroom,
   "Hey, I gave her a bath last night is everything ok?" He asks and kneels down next to me.
   "She's teething and this seemed to calm her down." I tell him. He nods and we watch our baby girl play in the water.

🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉
Sorry for the long wait I've been busy with school work have a magical Wednesday and have a good day or night wherever you are😋😉