8 months...

The twins nursery is above, imagine owl and sea turtle decals on the walls. 😋 enjoy the story...
Annabeth's Belly:

Piper's Belly:

ANNABETH POV.
Today marks 8 months of being pregnant and my stomach is huge. Will told me I can't pick up anything heavy for the remainder of the pregnancy and put me on bed rest because he's nervous the babies are going to come early. Which means I haven't been able to pick Zoë up in about two months now.

  Which is hard because Zoë is getting bigger and all I want to do is cuddle her.
    She had her first birthday a few weeks ago and I was very emotional, wether it was the hormones or just me being sad. Probably both.

    Percy has been a big help with taking care of Zoë which has been really helpful.

   I'm drawn from my thoughts when Percy walks into the room with Zoë on his hip.
"Hey, how you doing?" He asks and sets Zoë on the bed next to me. "Eh could be better but whatever it takes to have these babies born on time and healthy." I say and rest my hands on my growing stomach.

  He smiles sadly,
   "I wish you could get out of bed but we have to take all the precautions." He says and kisses my forehead.
  "Also Piper wanted to come over since your bored and she wants labor advice." Percy says with a little laugh.
  "Ok, tell her to come up when she gets here, I'm going to spend some time with this little one since I don't see her all the time." I say and tickle Zoë's stomach.
  She laughs and crawls over to me. Percy and I laugh and he goes back downstairs.
   I play with Zoë the best that I can and after a few minutes someone knocks on the door. "Come in." I say and hand Zoë her toy.

  Piper walks in, (more like waddles) and sits down on the bed.
"Hey how are you?" She asks.

  "Pretty good or as good as you can get being in bed rest for the remainder of your pregnancy." I say with a shrug. She laughs,
  "Ok now for what I came her for, how do you handle labor?" She asks a little panic in her voice.

    "It's normal to be scared and I was too, the best advice I can give is to have them use their powers to numb the pain. I was able to get it at five centimeters so have them use that. Also you'll be in a lot of pain and it's not fun, but you can scream out curse words and they don't tell you anything. Percy was really helpful and I promise Jason is going to be the same way. I almost broke Percy's hand." I say and rub Zoë's back as she has cuddled next to me and fallen asleep.
"Thank you, who gave you advice for giving birth?" Piper asked.
"Percy's mom Sally, she had just had Estelle so she was a big help." I tell her. We spend a long time talking, after about a hour and a half Zoë wakes up and is very happy to see Piper.

    "I'm happy to see you too Zoë." Piper says and Zoë puts a hand on her stomach, "Yeah there's a baby in there, your mama has two in her belly." Piper says and tickles Zoë.

    After a while Piper gets ready to go home because Jason needs help with dinner because apparently he has no idea what he's doing.