Planing and dress shoping

ANNABETH POV.

  Percy and I didn't get any sleep last night.
Percy and I scrambled out of bed as we realized we had slept in and got dressed.
  We made our way down to the dining pavilion, I went over to sit with my siblings.
They all congratulated me on the engagement and my brother Malcom looked like he wanted to beat Percy up but he was happy nonetheless.

I feel someone put their arms around my neck and kiss my cheek.

"Hello fiancé." I tell him "Hello my fiancée." He says.
I smile at the word, "Hazel and Calypso want to help with the wedding."
"Oh thank the gods, Piper wants to help too and I'm not sure I want a sparkly wedding like she wants." He tells me.
  Jason laughs but Percy looks at him completely serious,
"I'm not joking dude, good luck for your wedding."
Jason shrugs,
"Whatever she wants is fine as long as I don't have to wear sparkles."
We laugh and says goodbye before running off. Percy and I walked back to the Poseidon cabin because it's not crowded and we can work in private. We sit down at the table when Piper walks in with a clipboard.
"Ok, first things first, I will not disagree with what you guys want even if it's not what I want, it's your wedding not mine. I swear on the river Styx that I will not disagree only give suggestions." Piper says then sits down. Percy let's out a sigh of relief. We get to work right away.
"Ok, let's work on the guest list." Piper says.

"Ummm, well I would like,
My dad
Mathew and Bobby
My mom
Thalia
Hazel
Frank
You and Jason
Leo
Coach Hedge, Milli, and their kid Chuck
And Chiron I would like to walk me down the isle
I think that's it." I tell Piper. She nods and looks at Percy.

"My mom,Paul, and little sister Estelle
Tyson
Grover
Reyna and some other Romans
Ella
My dad
I agree with Thalia and the rest of the 7 and coach and his family I think that's it." Percy tells her.

  Piper finished writing down the names and asked us where we want to have the wedding.

  I looked at Percy and said, "Camp?" He smiled obviously thinking the same thing.

  "I second that" Percy says.

  "Do you want everyone from camp there?" Piper asks. Percy says, "I think that would be nice but whatever wise girl wants I'm ok with." I smile and say, "Why not, also I want to add another person to the guest list."
"Who is it?" Piper asks. "Clarisse and her boyfriend Chris, they may not be the nicest to us but I think they deserve a invite." I tell them.

  Piper writes down their names when I realize I haven't told Thalia.
"Piper can we take a brake Percy and I have to make a call." I tell her Percy looks confused but Piper nods says goodbye and walks out.

"Who do we have to call wise girl?" Percy asks.

  "If we don't IM Thalia she is going to kill both of us before the wedding." I tell him.

  His eyes go wide and she drags me down to the beach. He makes a rainbow using the water and I throw in a drachma.

"Oh Fallacy do me a solid and show me Thalia Grace." Percy tells the IM.

It shimmers a little before we see Thalia polishing her bow.
"Hey pinecone face." Percy says.
She jumps a little and says,

  "Oh your so dead the next time I see you kelp head, oh hello Annabeth, what did you guys call to tell me, please not another war." She says.
I laugh a little.

  "No there is no war, I just wanted to ask if you'll be my maid of honor." She has a confused look on her face then realized what I said.