Twice the fun........

ANNABETH POV
It's been 2 months since Piper and Jason announced Piper's pregnancy.
   Hazel was really happy and Thalia was excited to be an aunt again.
   It was getting harder to hide my baby bump.

   I'm only two months along but I look slightly over three months pregnant.
  Percy told me to make a appointment to see if anything was wrong with the baby or if we were told wrong.

   So we are sitting in the waiting room of the doctors appointment and Percy is bouncing Zoë on his knee. "Annabeth Jackson." Kayla calls. We get up and follow Kayla into the room.
"What seems to be the issue?" Kayla asks me.

   "Well I'm only two months pregnant but I look over three." I tell her. She thinks and gets out the ultrasound.

  "I think I know why." She says and puts the cold jell on my belly. She moves the wand around and smiles.
"You've been getting your ultrasounds done by one of our new doctors and they probably didn't notice this but your pregnant with twins." She tells me. I'm in absolute shock. I look at Percy with tears in my eyes. He smiles and I smile too,

   "Thank you Kayla, we were worried that there was something wrong with the baby I never thought it would be twins." I say with a slight laugh.
   She tells me to keep doing what I'm doing but my back and feet will be a lot more sore then before because of the weight. Percy and I walk out of the doctors office,
"So three kids under twenty five all under the age of two, this will be a lot of work." He says and looks at me.

   "I agree it will be a lot of work but we'll figure it out." I promise him. We talk about names and about getting more baby things once we find out the genders.
  We make it home and I put Zoë on the floor with a few toys. We've had to baby proof the house since she's been crawling and getting into everything. Percy sits by me, "Should we tell our friends about the twins or wait?" He asks.
"I think we should wait for at least a month or so, I would hate to steal the attention away from Piper and Jason but there will be a point where I can hide it anymore."

  He nods and looks at Zoë. "She's growing up so fast where does the time go?" He says.

"I don't know but soon you'll have two new little ones to play with." I say and laugh.

    Zoë was getting really big fast. I loved the idea of having 2 other little ones running around one day. Kayla says my due date is April seventeenth, but they probably won't come on the due date. Piper told me that her due date was April twenty ninth so a few weeks after mine since we got pregnant around the same time.
    We play with Zoë for a little bit and she starts crawling around and Percy has to chase her around the house just to make sure she doesn't break or get into anything.
  After a few minutes I hear Percy shout,
"Annabeth, can you watch Zoë, my mom is calling?"

   I walk into the kitchen to find Percy talking to his mom as he's trying to make sure Zoë doesn't hurt herself.
I grab Zoë off the floor and she giggles while clapping her hands together, something she learned recently from Leo. Leo also showed her how to stick her tongue out which is adorable but I have a feeling it's going to backfire on all of us.
  I get Zoë a snack of Banana and I'm pretty sure more of it gets on her face than into her mouth.

Percy hangs up with his mother,
   "She spent about ten minutes complaining that she hasn't seen Zoë in forever and then she invited us for dinner tonight, but if you're too tired I can call her back and-"

  "Percy, sweetheart, I'm fine. I'll take a nap with Zoë before we leave so we both aren't having complete breakdowns."
  He thinks about it for a moment before calling his mom and telling her we'll see her tonight.