One Month Old

ANNABETH POV.
   Sally and Paul left a few days ago.
  Zoë turns one month old today and my gods does time fly.
  We decided to invite Piper and Jason over for dinner tonight. Percy was telling me that Jason wanted to propose to Piper and Piper missed seeing the baby.
  Since it's only the morning Percy and I wanted to spend as much time with Zoë as we could while she was little.

Zoë has a really funny but smart personality. She's also really attached to Percy.
  She loves me just fine but her and Percy have a special relationship. To be honest I've never seen Percy happier then he is now.
  I know we may be a little young but I don't regret having her. I definitely want another one, one day maybe when Zoë is a little older.
  I know Piper wants kids one day just the way she looks at Zoë I can tell.

We watched a movie and when it was done I looked over at Percy and Zoë. Zoë was fast asleep on Percy's chest drooling on him a little bit. I smirk and say,
  "She gets it from you, you know." He looks at me confused the realized Zoë was drooling on him. He rolled his eyes but smiled lovingly at our daughter.

•••••••

   Percy ended up falling asleep with Zoë so I decided to clean the house.
  I went into Zoë's room and took the sheets off her bed so I could wash them.
  I cleaned her floor there were toys everywhere and a play mat on the ground. After about five minutes everything was in its rightful place.
  I put her sheets in the washer and checked the time. It was about noon and I had nothing to do. I took a picture of Zoë sleeping on Percy, I grabbed a book off the bookshelf and started to read.

•••••••  PERCY POV

•••••••
  PERCY POV.

  I woke up to a baby squirming on my chest. Annabeth takes her off of me and I sit up. "How long was I asleep?" I asked. 
  "About two hours." She says.

  I nod and get up off the couch. Annabeth starts to feed Zoë while I started to make lunch.
   Annabeth and I are taking the year off to see our baby grow up. Annabeth wanted to be a architect and I wanted to work at the aquarium in the city.
   I started making quesadillas when I heard the doorbell ring. "I'll get it." I told Annabeth.
"Thank you she's still eating." Annabeth says.

  I smile to myself and go to open the door, I don't think it's Piper and Jason because it's only 2 but who knows.
  I open it to see my dad and Athena. "Uh hello come in." I say. Athena looks angry and Poseidon looks happy. I'm assuming he dragged her here.

  "I'll be right back." I say and walk into the living room.

"Hey Annabeth, your Mom and my Dad are here do you want to see them." She stops feeding Zoë and sighs.

  "Well, I don't think I have a choice so yeah let me put Zoë in her crib because I don't trust her with my child just yet." Annabeth says and walks into Zoë's room.

  She walks out and sits back on the couch. I walk back to our parents, "Sorry Annabeth was feeding the baby, follow me." I say and lead them into the living room.

"Hi Annabeth how is everything?" My dad asks
Annabeth, she smiles "Everything is great Percy is the best dad." He smiles and nudges Athena. "Um hello Annabeth we came to see how you and the sea-Percy were doing." She says I knew she was going to call me sea scum but I didn't expect her to call me by my real name.

"Hello mom everything is good." Annabeth responds not making eye contact.