Welcome to the World...

ANNABETH POV
     "Ok Annabeth your ready to push, you ready?" Kaylas asks me.
"As ready as I'll ever be." I say with a nervous look on my face. Percy gives me a encouraging smile and takes my hand...

PERCY POV
   I grabbed Annabeth's hand and Kayla tells her to start pushing.
  I hate seeing her in pain it's the worst possible thing I've witnessed.
"Ok Annabeth on the count of three your going to push for ten seconds ok." Kayla says.

Annabeth nods;
"Ok, one, two, three."

    Annabeth squeezes my hand and I thought It was going to break. After ten seconds Annabeth leans her head back and takes a deep breath.
"Ok Annabeth again ready." Kayla says.

Annabeth does this on repeat for a hour,
  This is taking way longer then it took last time but it'll be worth it.

   "Ok I see the head of the first baby just one more big push to get the shoulders out then I'll guide the baby out ok? And Percy if you want you can cut the umbilical cord." Kayla says and Annabeth nods her forehead is dripping with sweat and her eyes have tears in them.

     I look at her, "Go cut it I'll be fine." She says and takes a deep breath. 
   Another nurse takes my place and Annabeth grips her hand.

    I smile and go down by Kayla and Will. Annabeth pushes one more time and we hear a strong cry,
  "Congratulations a beautiful healthy baby boy." Will say and shows me out to cut the umbilical cord. I do what he instructs and then he takes Hunter away to get his vitals checked.

    "Ok Annabeth all you have to do is get the little girl out just three more good pushes." Kayla says and looks at Annabeth. "Ok" she pants and pushes again.

  "Ok I see the head one more then you'll have your twins." Kayla says and smiles.

    Annabeth does what she says and we hear another cry and just as strong. I smile with tears in my eyes and Annabeth does too. I cut Morgan's umbilical cord and a nurse immediately sets her on Annabeth's chest and Will hands Hunter to me.

    Kayla cleans Annabeth up and gets her into a more comfortable position but Annabeth won't let go Or Morgan.

    I go over to her, "You did it, I've never been more proud." I say and kiss her.

  She smiles, "Thank you for being there it means a lot-"

She gets cut off by Will
   "What are the names for the birth certificate?"

    "Hunter for the boy and Morgan for the girl." I say not taking my eyes off Morgan.
  Kayla nods and writes stuff down on the papers.

   "Ok Annabeth just like last time, skin to skin and feed them soon." Will says and walks out.

     I hand Annabeth Hunter and she lays him on her chest next to Morgan,

    "They are adorable, Hunter has my hair and my eyes but Morgan is a perfect copy of you." Annabeth says and smiles at the twins. I pull my phone out and get a picture:

 I pull my phone out and get a picture: