Surprise....

ANNABETH POV.
Percy left for work this morning and will be gone till 4 this evening.
   After he left Zoë woke up, I went into her room and smiled at her and she smiled back. I picked her up and change her diaper.
    Our anniversary is in three days and we'll officially be married for a year.

   Zoë has a doctors appointment this morning so we have to get up and going. I get her dressed and walked into my room and set her on the bed so I could get dressed and I fed her before we left.

   Percy took the car so I put Zoë in her stroller and we walked to the doctors office. I've been feeling groggy all morning but I don't know why.
   We make it to the doctors fige minutes before her appointment.

   I sign in with a Apollo girl named Liz and sit in the waiting room playing with Zoë.
"Zoë Jackson" I hear Kayla call. I get up and go into the room.  "Hi Annabeth how have you been." Kayla asks me. "I'm doing good just really tired lately." I tell her.

  "Well get some sleep when you get home, let's get a look at your little girl." Kayla says and takes Zoë out of her stroller and lays her on the table. She takes off her outfit and starts the check-up.  I sit down on the chair in the corner of the room. After ten minutes I start to get really tried. I take some deeps breaths and Kayla looks over at me,
  "Annabeth are you ok?"

   I nod, "yeah I'm just tired." I tell her and close my eyes. I hear her call someone on the phone. She talks for a little bit and hangs up. "Ok Annabeth have you been sleeping?" She asks me. "Yeah 8 or so hours a night." I tell her. She doesn't speak for a little bit. "Ok Will is going to come and take you to a room and make sure your ok." She tells me and helps me up out of the chair.
  "What about Zoë, I can't just leave her." I say. "It's ok I'll finish up and take good care of her." She tells me.
   Will walks in and takes me to another room. He lays me down on the bed and checks my temperature. "Well your temperature is normal so you don't have a cold or fever. You said you've been sleeping 8 hours a day. Do you think it's stress?" He asks me.

  "I don't know, I haven't had much to do but some job applications here and there. Percy has work every day except Friday and the weekend." I tell him.
  He thinks for a minute,
"Let me do one more test, it does involve taking a little bit of blood." He says. "Ok I what to know what's wrong." I tell him.
After Will takes my blood Kayla brings Zoë in. I play with Zoë for a little bit when Will walks in with a clipboard.

  "Ok, good news is your not sick, second news is the results show you might be pregnant." Will says with a happy look on his face.

   I feel tears well in my eyes. Kayla takes Zoë from me and I put my head in my hands and started sobbing.
   Percy told me he wanted another baby but not this early. I wanted another kid I did but I just had Zoë 6-7 months ago and now I have to wait 9 months for another one. Will puts his hand on my shoulder. "Annabeth everything will be ok I promise, I want to do a ultrasound to see how far along you are." He says. I take deep breaths and try to calm down.
He lays me on the bed and pulls my shirt up to see my stomach.  He puts a cold jelly on my stomach and puts the wand on it. Will moves it around for a little bit then smiles, "Ok Annabeth, you are about 3 weeks along. Congratulations." He tells me. I nod,

"Is it safe to have another baby this early after I had Zoë?" I ask,

  "Yes it's safe I promise you." He assures me. I'm still not entirely convinced but I try to calm down.
   "I do have a question though," I tell Will. He looks at me with a look that says, "continue".
"If I'm pregnant how come I haven't had morning sickness?" I ask.
  This time Kayla answers,
  "Every baby is different, Zoë gave you a lot of morning sickness and this baby is making you tired." She says and hands Zoë back to me.

  I nod and hold onto Zoë. They give me vitamins and tell me to take it easy. I sign out and pay, after that I walk to the grocery store to buy a pregnancy test and a onesie to give to Percy on his birthday next week.
I find a onesie that says, "Happy birthday Daddy, see you soon!"