Baby names?

ANNABETH POV.
I can't believe my mother doesn't approve of a baby that hasn't even seen the light of day. What makes me sadder is that Poseidon cares for me more then my own mother.
  Percy and I walk back to Sally and Paul's house and are met with the smell of the most delicious cookies.
  Sally heard the door open and walked out of the kitchen with Estelle on her hip.

"P-p-perc" Estelle said with her arms reached out to her big brother. Percy had a look of shock on his face and smiled so big. He took her from his mom and kissed her head and held her to his chest. I thought of Percy doing this with our baby. I was so happy. I couldn't wait for the baby to get here.

  We tell Sally thank you and bid our goodbyes. Percy and I head back to camp. I'm so excited to have HBC done by the time I'm 7 months pregnant. I am telling Percy tonight that we get to design our house since we will be the one of the first ones to move into the city.

On the hour drive to camp Percy said, "Annabeth grab a piece of paper and a pen, we're going to play a game."
I was confused but grabbed a piece of paper and a pen from my purse.
"Ok we're going to play a game I like to call, let's name the baby." I laugh.

"Ok how about Hayden?" Percy suggested I wrote it down
"Uh Hannah?" I asked. He nodded and said, "I like that one."
He throws out a name I didn't think he would suggest,
  "What about Zoë?"

   We kept throwing out names we thought would be cute and a few boy names so in case anyone found the list it wouldn't be a giveaway. We couldn't however move off the name Zoë.
"Percy I love these names a lot but I think I like the name Zoë more, what do you think?" I asked him. We were almost to camp. "Annabeth I love that idea and for the middle name it could be Thalia?" He said.
"I love that her name is Zoë Thalia Jackson." I said. We came up with the perfect name for our daughter.

•••••••

  PERCY POV.
I was very happy with the name for our baby. After we decided on the name we decided on how we were going to reveal the gender. We told the girls to not tell anyone not even Jason,Frank,or Leo that Annabeth was pregnant and she would tell them on her own time. We thought I would be fun to have the inside of the wedding cake be the color of the gender. Annabeth didn't want it to be the stereotypical pink cake. We wanted it to be fun and a little confusing.

  Since it's a girl we are doing a lilac color. Annabeth's second favorite color she won't tell me what her first it but I have a feeling it's sea green. Annabeth and I called in the order for the cake.

   We decided not to tell our parents or our friends the only person outside of Annabeth and I that will know is Grover. We pulled up to camp and got out of the van. Annabeth was holding her small 2 month pregnant baby belly.

We were walking back to my cabin Annabeth held my hand, "You know what sounds good right now?" She asked me and looked up at me.
I shrugged. "Potato soup." She said and looked forward again.
   I was a little confused because she was never a big fan of soup. Then I remembered my moms pregnancy cravings.
"Ok wise girl I'll get you potato soup." I said with a laugh. I wonder if these are going to get weirder and weirder.
   Chiron decided it would be best if Annabeth moved in with me as long as we don't have any more kids in the cabin. Annabeth went to get some of her stuff in the Athena cabin to bring back to mine.

Annabeth didn't know if the house she was designing would be done by the time the baby is here so Annabeth wanted me to put together a collapsible bassinet. To be honest I had no clue what I was doing plus I had dyslexia so I couldn't read the instructions.
   Ok I'll tell the truth I didn't open the instructions but when I did open them it was in Greek Annabeth must have known what she was doing. Who am I kidding, she always knows what she's doing.
  I put the bassinet together in a solid thirty five minutes. To be honest it looked good. Annabeth was gonna be so proud. I figured out how it collapsed and put it under my bed.

ANNABETH POV.

After Percy and I told Grover the gender of the baby he was so excited. I've been craving soup all day and I finally got some at dinner. I already hate pregnancy cravings.
  I wonder what I will have later in my pregnancy. As soon as I'm done eating I meet Piper and Percy for the final details for the wedding.
  We wanted the color scheme to be blue/gray. The only people that know about my pregnancy are our parents(except my dad he will find out at the wedding because it's to much to go to California.),Chiron, Piper, Hazel, Ella, and Thalia who we are inviting to the wedding, and we IMed Reyna and told her.
  She was so happy to come to the wedding and eventually meet the baby.

Thalia will be my maid of honor, along with my 4 bridesmaids; Reyna, Juniper Hazel,and Piper.

Then we have Percy's Best men; Grover, Jason, Leo, and Frank.
  I was so excited, it was a month away. Percy's birthday was in a week. He said he didn't want anything and that having a daughter me as a wife was all he could ever want. I did plan for Tyson to come visit Percy for his birthday though.

After we finished wedding planning Piper kept bugging us on the baby's gender. We told her she wasn't going to get anything out of us and gave up to go to bed. She left and Percy and I got ready for bed. We laid down and Percy put his hand on my stomach and started rubbing it. I was content my fiancé/soon to be husband and the little baby inside my belly. We soon fell asleep Percys hand remained on my stomach and we fell into a dreamless sleep.