Clypso & Leo

🍉LEO POV🍉

     After talking with the guys I have a idea on how I want to propose. I am really nervous and couldn't sleep last night. I asked Piper and Annabeth to keep Calypso away from bunker 9 so I could finish the ring and set up the surprise. I'm almost done with the ring all I have to do is polish it, the ring is made of celestial bronze with bronze vines wrapped around the band with a forest green gem in the center.

 I'm almost done with the ring all I have to do is polish it, the ring is made of celestial bronze with bronze vines wrapped around the band with a forest green gem in the center

I put the ring in a ring box and put it in my pocket. I really hope she'll like it.
I start building the flower beds and put the soil and flowers that Hazel brought me before she went to hang out with the girls, and set them outside the bunker. I really hope she doesn't say no, I want to have a family maybe 2 kids and to spend the rest of my life with Calypso.

🍉🍉ANNABETH POV.🍉🍉

Leo asked Piper, Hazel, I to keep Calypso away from camp today. We're all in Pipers house the guys agreed to watch the kids so Zoë, Hunter, Morgan and Jasper are at Percy and I's house with Percy, Jason, and Frank. I'm a little worried because last time we left them alone with Zoë, Zoë ended up with Jason's glasses and everyone trying to get them back and that was with one kid who was only a few months old.
  "Ok, I was craving cake today do you guys wanna help me bake one?" Piper asks. (A/N no Piper is not pregnant)
  We all agree and go into the kitchen. Calypso starts getting to work and we help where we're needed.
It surprised me that Calypso could bake but she was stuck on a island for thousands of years so I assume you pick things up.
"Calypso I've never seen these things go into cake?" Piper says and Calypso smiles,
"I was stuck on a island for thousands of years, I tried different recipes and this one was my favorite." She says and adds a little paprika to the batter. Hazel puts it into two pans and puts them in the oven.

"Ok while that's cooking, what do you guys wanna do?" Piper asks and we sit on the couch.
"I don't know, how's Jasper doing?" Hazel asks Piper, "He's doing good, Jason is home a lot more now so Jasper is enjoying having time with his dad." Piper says with a smile.
We talk for a little bit then decide to watch a movie.
Pipers kitchen timer goes off and we go into the kitchen to take the cake out of the oven.
  It smells so good in here I was surprised considering the stuff she put into the cake.
   Calypso pulled the cakes out and set them on the cooling rack, "Ok, we have to wait about a hour for it to cool and while we wait we're going to make the frosting." She says and gets out a bowl.
    "Piper get the lemon juice from the fridge and the powdered sugar from the cabinet. Add a little bit of lemon juice to the powder sugar and keep adding powdered sugar to the mix." Calypso says and gets out a fork.
   It takes us forever to make enough frosting but eventually we frost the cake and I cut everyone a piece.

  "Ok, I doubted you in the beginning but dam this is good!" Piper says and takes another bite.
Calypso laughs, "Thanks, this was really nice you guys thank you." She says with a smiles.
  "No problem, we needed some girl time anyway. Also, we're going to meet the guys at camp later tonight so we need to be ready by 6:30." I tell them and they nod.