8 months

PERCY POV.
I'm working on painting the nursery. We moved in to our house a few days ago, Annabeth wanted to help with the baby's room but got hungry 5 minutes in and is making lunch. I finish the third wall when Annabeth calls me down for lunch. I sit down at the table and Annabeth places a BLT in front of me. She sits down and we burn a little bit of our food in the jar of Greek fire we keep on the table.

"So how's Zoë's room looking?" Annabeth asks me. "It's looking good the color for the room you picked looks amazing." I tell her. She smiles and takes a bite of her sandwich. I get up to put my plate in the sink, when you looked out the window you could see the city buzzing with life. I smiled knowing Annabeth gave these people a home. I run the dishwasher after I put Annabeth's plate in. My beautiful wife tells me she's going to take a nap. It's kinda funny to see her walk with her big stomach but I will never say that to her face for fear of never getting to meet my daughter.

I go back to the baby's room to finish painting the surprise I have for Annabeth.

•••••••

PERCY POV.
I just finished the baby's room I waited for the wall to finish drying. Leo invented this new type of paint that's nontoxic, fast drying and it's easy to apply to walls. It only took about 1 hour for the paint to dry and after I started to put the furniture in and get it set up. To be honest Annabeth would be proud with how this turned out. I went into the bedroom to see Annabeth still sleeping, she's been getting a lot of sleep lately. She only has 1 month to go before little Zoë is here. I look at the time and see it's been 3 hours since Annabeth went to lay down. She told me to wake her up after about 3 1/2 hours so we can get to her doctor appointment on time.

I shake her a little bit and she wakes up but is very groggy. "Come on beautiful you have to get up so we can make it to the doctors appointment." I tell her. She nods still sleepy and I help her out of bed.

It's a beautiful February day so Annabeth and I decided to walk to the doctors office. The city was looking beautiful the schools start next fall so the younger kids can be safe and get a education. We make it to the doctors office run by Will and a few of his siblings. I hold open the door for Annabeth she walks in then I do.
  I sit down in the waiting area while Annabeth checks in. She comes and sits down next to me and we talk for about 10 minutes before Kayla calls us back.  I help Annabeth onto the bed while Kayla gets the ultrasound ready to be used. Kayla does the normal check up stuff like taking blood pressure and listening to her heartbeat. After she's done she walks out to get Will. 

After about 15 minutes Will walks in and tells Annabeth to pull her shirt up so he can see her belly. He puts a blueish gel on her stomach and puts wand thing on it. As soon as Will moves it around a little bit we could see the baby and hear the heartbeat. "You have a healthy baby the heartbeat is strong and she's pretty big, Annabeth is you want we can induce you in 2 weeks or you can wait the full 9 months." Will says. Annabeth looks at me like it's my decision which it's not because she's having the baby.
"Whatever you want love the baby is gonna be here sooner or later and if Will thinks it's ok to induce you early..." I say trailing off she debates it and says

  "Ok if you think she's ready and healthy. All I want is a healthy and happy baby." I smile knowing I get to meet my baby soon. Will tells Annabeth what he will be doing in 2 weeks and to be honest I've never seen Annabeth more nervous in her life. Will tells us goodbye and tells us we can leave after we process this. Annabeth's lip started trembling,

"Percy what if I'm not a good mother?" She says and starts crying. I hug her, "Annabeth you're going to be the best mom this little baby is gonna love you to death. And I would bet a thousand Drachmas that your going to be the best mom in the universe." I tell her and rub her arm. She smiles through the tears but continues to cry. She calms down a little bit and we start to leave the office. We get back home I start dinner (yes I can cook). Annabeth and I decided that we were going to have chicken for dinner.

•••••••

ANNABETH POV.

I get up to put my plate in the dishwasher when Percy says, "I finished the baby's room so you wanna see it?" I turn around, " I would love to see the room you put together but this means I get to design the next one." I tell him with a smile.

  We finish cleaning up and Percy tells me to close my eyes. I hear him fiddling with the doorknob and I hear it open. "Ok 3...2...1...open." Percy says. I open my eyes and see the most beautiful baby room.
The walls were a light blue and one wall was breathtaking. It had little sea creatures like a squid and some jellyfish. There was a little white crib and a bookshelf off to one wall. I turned around and hugged Percy to the best of my ability with the ginormous stomach. "It's beautiful thank you." I told him. We looked at the room a little longer. After about ten minutes Percy asked me if I wanted to watch a movie. So that's what we did. We cuddled up on the couch and spent the rest of the night that way.

ANNABETH POV AT AROUND 2:30AM
I woke up to a sharp pain in my stomach and started freaking out.

🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉
Ok shorter chapter then normal but I've been having writers block thanks for reading guppies have a great day or night wherever you are. 🍉😊