One year later....

Ok, really big time skip but I didn't have any ideas but this one.
  Zoë is now two and walking her favorite things are strawberries, bananas and playing with her baby brother and sister. Even with the age gap she likes to play with Jasper. She is a complete daddy's girl but loves her mom. Loves going to the beach and playing with her dad. Has raven black curly hair and sparkling gray eyes. Loves to talk and has a very good vocabulary.

Hunter is a year old and is a total mamas boy. He is now crawling and loves to hang out with his big sister. First word was mama and loves watermelon. If he doesn't know where his mom is he will start crying. He has messy golden hair and beautiful gray eyes like his big sister.

  Morgan is a one year old and loves both of her parents very much. She loves watermelon like her brother and her first word was no. Has messy raven black hair and beautiful sea green eyes that her mother loves. Thinks she has to protect her brother.

  Jasper is a one year old and is a complete copy of his father. Choppy blond hair and soft sky blue eyes.
Loves peaches and is a daddy's boy. Like to play with Zoë even with the age difference. His first word was sky.

Percy and Annabeth have been married for 2 years and love each other and their family. Percy works at an aquarium in the city and Annabeth works from home for a architectural company.

The seven are the best of friends, Hazel and Frank are dating, Leo is with Calypso and is happy dating her. And everyone else is happy married.

•••••••

   ANNABETH POV.

  "Zoë come here please" I yell for my two year old. I hear her run into the kitchen and she comes over and hugs my legs, "Mama." She says and I pick her up.

     "Want to help me make cookies before Daddy gets home?" I ask her and her eyes light up at the mention of Percy.

   I set her on the counter and take down a bowl from the cabinet.
   I read the instructions from the recipe book Sally gave Percy and I for our second anniversary.
   I open up to 'Blue Chocolate Chip Cookies' and start putting ingredients into the bowl.

    "Ok Zoë can you stir this." I say and set the bowl in front of her. She nods and I give her a whisk.
  After she stirs it I put in the blue food dye and mix it up some more.

  "Ok let me put them in the oven." I say and out the try of cookies into the oven. I lift Zoë up off the counter and she goes into the living room to probably play with Hunter.

    I go into the living room and Hunter toddles over to me.
  "Hey bud are you playing with your sister." I say and he smiles.
  "Mama, can you read a story?" Zoë say and comes over to me.
  "Yes." I say and she grabs her favorite book from off the shelf.
  She sits down on the couch and hands me the book. We have two versions of the same book, one in English and one in Greek. Zoë loves when I read to her in Greek but sometimes I'll read to her in English which is hard on my dyslexia but it's good that she has trouble sitting still for long periods of time.

     I start reading the book but she jumps up as soon as the front door opens and Percy walks in. She runs over and he picks her up and gives her a kiss.
  "Hey baby." He says and sets her down.
He takes his shoes off and comes over to me.
  "Hey how was your day?" He asks me.

   "Pretty good, I got a new assignment today and I got the twins and Zoë to take a two hour nap and Zoë and I made cookies that should be done in a minute." I tell him and he smiles at the mention of cookies.

"What about yours?" I ask him.

    "Good we got a new rescue turtle and I'm in charge of looking after her, her name is Lilly." He says with a smile.
   Zoë comes over and sits on Percy's lap,
  "Daddy I'm hungry." She says with her baby seal eyes that she got from Percy.