Baby trouble

PERCY POV.
After Annabeth left I ran to go see Grover, his wife Juniper and their Baby Ellie. When I got to their little house of the border of camp I knocked on the door. Juniper opened the door and when she saw me she invited me in.
"Grover is trying to get the baby to sleep and has been for the last 30 minutes, I try to help but he wants to do it by himself." I laugh, "That sounds like Grover." I tell her.

"Do you think he would let you help?" She asks me. I shrugged and went upstairs.

I heard a baby crying and went to the sound. I opened the door to see Grover and his baby girl. Grover is trying to get her to calm down but she's not having it.
"Sup G-man, Juniper said you needed help."

BHe jumps and turns around. "Oh gods you scared me." He says and I chuckle.
He hands me the baby. I take her from him and walk over to the window and open it so there is light and fresh air. I sit down on the rocking chair and set her over my knees and started to bounce her up and down.
She calms down and falls asleep very quickly . Grover looks at me shocked. "Huh-how-what?" He asks.
I show him how I did it and she smiles and thanks me. We walk back down to the living room to see Juniper talking to some flowers.

She sees us and asks, "Thank you Percy, anyway what brings you here."

"Well Annabeth and I are getting married and I came to ask Grover if he wanted to be my Best man?" I say and look at him.

  "Gods man, why didn't you ask Jason I mean I'm honored but why me?" I was shocked.

"Grover we haven't talked in awhile but your still my best friend from 6 years ago, so what do you say?" He smiles and hugs me. "Yes Perce I would love to be your best man at your wedding that I predicted would happen when you and Annabeth met." We laughed and talked for about 2 hours when I checked the time.

Annabeth should be back by now. I said goodbye and ran back to camp. I walked past the Aphrodite cabin to see Annabeth laughing with her friends Annabeth sees me and runs over and kisses me.

I kiss her back and smile. She tells her friends she'll be back and drags me to the beach. We sit down on the sand and she take a deep breath.
"Percy we have something to talk about," I was scared she was using that tone of voice that meant,

"Either I did something wrong or something happened"

"-Percy this could mean a big change for us, you are going to be a father." She tells me and I sit there for a short period of time and her face pailing with every second passing

. I finally understood what she was saying. I'm going to be a dad I repeat over in my head. I got up off the sand and she got tears in her eyes. I picked her up and twirled her around saying, "Annabeth this is the best thing ever your going to be the best mom." She starts laughing and says,

"You are such a seaweed brain, you scared me half to death when you just sat there." I feel bad and hug her. I break the hug and pull her shirt up over her stomach and kiss her belly. She smiles and kisses my head. We sit on the beach for about 20 minutes When we hear someone walking behind us. I turn around to see Thalia, Piper, and Hazel,

"So Annie I take he took it well." Thalia said, Annabeth laughed and nods. We talked for a little bit until Annabeth fell asleep on my shoulder. Everyone said goodbye and walked off to their separate cabins.

   I picked Annabeth up bridle style and carried her into my cabin later her down on a spare bed and tucked her in. I got in bed and lauded there thinking about me being a father. I swear on the river Styx I will not drink so I don't end up like smelly Gabe. I also want to be there for the baby. Boy or girl I'll be happy with whatever we have. I look over at my wise girl and smile. I want her and this baby to have everything they want in life and more. I close my eyes and fall asleep.