First.

All of Me.

"Goodmorning, Meliodas." She cooed into my ear at dusk. My body knew Ellie was up and ready for me to wake.

"Elizabeth. You scared the hell out of me." She bit down on her lip, her eyes looked towards the side and the redness on her cheeks deepend.

Ellie is alive. She's breathing and Elaine has provided us with the illusion that she is fine.. I'm thankful for that.

"I'm so sorry. I don't remember what happened.. felt myself slip a bit there.."  I  fought to hold back the tears I felt threatening to fall.

"No.. don't be sorry. Don't apologize for something entirely out of your control. I'm sorry. But no worries.. because these next few days are going to be the best of your life." I smiled reassuringly but I know El could see right through me. She would be even more suspicious once she knows Tristan is gone.

Do I tell her?

Would I keep it a secret from her until her final breath?

Surely, she would hate me if I did keep this very huge thing from her.

"Mel?" She questioned.

"Yes?" I replied casually and attempted to pull her onto me.

"I heard everything. At first it felt like a dream but the longer I could hear you the more clear it became that my consciousness had returned.. I wasn't dreaming and Elaine made it clear I wouldn't survive much longer.. then I heard you. How you wanted to make sure each day from here on out would be worth living. So I wanted to say I love you. Thank you and I love you so much." Her body laid on top of mine, those small hands tangled into my golden hair and her beautiful blue eyes stared into mine.

"I love you too and I'm going to do everything I can to make sure this never happens to us again.. so that we can finally have a life together we can both remember with our son. I will end this ruthless cycle the Diety has doomed us with." I promised.

"I know. I just don't want you to lose yourself in the process.."

She has a right to be worried about me.. but I know if I lose myself the sight of her and Tristan will always bring me back to reality..

One can hope at least.

Timeskip~

I prepared the grill for Ban who was finally on his way to the beach with the sins. Elizabeth laid out on our beach blanket, aloe in her hand to rub all over her body.

Yeah, I had to watch.

She started with her feet, rubbing the leaf up her thighs and chest.

Good God what I would do to her. Maybe we should rub it in for her.

Here this one goes.

I rolled my eyes at the return of the demon within.

"Ellie you need help with that?" I smirked at her. Always on que, those flawless cheeks of hers reddened deeply. "I just finished.. but I'll rub it on you?" She replied nervously.