Chapter Three.

11 pm

Meliodas stepped out of the limo with Ban and Elaine. The only thing on his mind now was that girl. Something about her blue eyes that got to him. She would surely ruin his reputation but he didn't care.

The trio walked into the lively nightclub. The girls had just gotten off of the stage and were on the floor serving the men and women there. The air was thick and smelled of booze.

Meliodas took a seat at the bar Merlin was working behind for the night. "Club owner right?" He questioned her.

She looked over to him and smirked "yes. What can I get you Prince Meliodas." His brow raised "I want the one they call Princess. The girl you treated me to yesterday night."

Her eyes widened "go ahead and take a booth. I'll speak to her." He nodded and met up with Ban in the booth he picked for them.

Elizabeth had just finished serving drinks and was about to dance for a different man when Merlin walked up to her.

She explained the situation in detail to her worker. Elizabeth's face changed when she heard who was asking for her specifically. Her palms warmed as well as her face. Nerves crept back to her but without saying a word she walked over to the Prince.

Meliodas smirked at her, today that skin tight outfit seemed to hit the spot with his demon half.
Mmm... wide hips, small waist, nice bust. Those plump pink lips.. what was he doing? Never has his other half spoke of a female in this way. Let alone a human.

"How can I serve you today Master?" Her cheeks flushed when his emerald eyes looked her way. Such sweet innocence.

"Ban would you excuse us?"

"Ay Cap'n. Elaine would you care to dance with me?~" Ellie noticed the petite and beautiful fairy that was next to Ban blush and accept his offer. While Elaine passed her she whispered "Hear him out. I promise it isn't so bad".

Meliodas patted his lap and smirked. Elizabeth knew she needed to keep her cool around him. He was a dangerous and powerful man. She walked towards him and sat on top of him. His arms wrapped around her small waist. One of his hands squeezed her ass.

"I wanted to make you an offer." He whispered to her. She could feel his breath down her neck and it sent chills down her spine. Her face instantly blushed. "What kind of offer?" She asked cautiously.

"500 million to pretend to be my girlfriend in public until the end of this year."

Elizabeth choked on air for a moment. After regaining her composure she sat in deep thought for a few moments.

Her mind was racing. What should she answer? 500 million was enough for her to buy a proper house and live a life that didn't have her exposed every night. Maybe she could finally find love and have a family of her own! She never had one to call hers.

On the other hand.. this guy was a gang leader and the CEO of Drakon Inc. The biggest multipurpose company the world's ever seen. If we want to add another fact, he's a damn prince. A demon prince.

She sighed out loud and took a good look at him. He was one fine Prince. Playing the role would be easy considering he was attractive. Being close to him is a sin to her.

She knew he wanted something to do with her since he had her as a dancer.  500 million.. she thought to herself.

"I'm only accepting because it could give me a proper life. I'm not an easy girlfriend just so you know." Meliodas chuckled at her comment and shook his head. "You know you're seriously the only person outside of family who dares to speak to me so informally."