Chapter Twentythree.

Elizabeth~

Dinner was rather awkward but Zeldris saved the night when he arrived. Meliodas and him held good conversations the rest of the time while I got to know his vampire girlfriend Gelda.

Now we all sat in the garden next to the largest pool I've ever seen.

"Zeldy since we're away from our parents what have you really been up to?" Meliodas says chuckling and drinking a mug of ale.

"Ive been training to take over dads Monopoly since you finally decided to take the throne." Zeldris was gulping down ale just like his brother.

"Sorry about that bro... I didn't think I'd ever take the throne but I will still be in charge of the seven deadly sins. You would need to rebuild the commandments. In the end though we are a team and I will visit the businesses to make sure dads work isn't in vain. I went through way to much because of that place."

Zeldris laughed "listen to you. Such a pro!"

"Shut up"

I smiled, this is the kind of interaction I've wanted to see since I met Meliodas.

"Elizabeth? I wanted to ask you how the two of you met?" Gelda smiled, a glass of wine rested in her hand and her legs were crossed. Her body leaned forward a bit towards me to make sure she could hear everything clearly.

"I used to be a dancer.. at this club a close friend owns and on his birthday he came in. Long story short I ended up being his dancer and the next day he made me a deal to be his fake girlfriend." Her eyes widened.

"Fake girlfriend? Wow Ellie.. is this still going?" I shook my head immediately. "No.. I left the mansion after a while and returned to my life. Until the commandments attempted to kill me and Meliodas.. it was after that we started talking again." I shrugged.

I don't want to think about the past anymore.. after Meli and I talked all I want is to think about is the future. Meliodas pulled me on his lap and wrapped his arms around me.

"So is Elizabeth your mate?" Zeldris smirked at Meliodas while I blushed pretty heavily.

"Yes. But we haven't mated yet." His free hand rubbed my thigh. "Mating seasons close you know." Zeldris reminded.

So the mating season rumors were fact.. and soon Meliodas will have to deal with it.. I've read that every demon goes through it differently. For some it's worse than others.

"Yeah yeah. I'll deal with it when it comes I'm just enjoying this Princesses company for now" Meliodas leaned into me, placing sweet little kisses all over my shoulder and neck. Heat rushed to my cheeks along with my hands to cover my face.

My thoughts were all over the place.. to me Meliodas is the single most attractive Blonde haired, Emerald eyed Demon Prince I have ever seen.

"Elizabeth~" he whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"Hmm?" I smiled and turned my head to face him, our noses touching. He was invading all the personal space he could. "You're awfully quiet."

I giggled lowly and nodded. "Just thinking.." I whispered back.

"About?~"

I turned to straddle him as my arms wrapped around his neck. I closed each gap I could and rested my chin on his shoulder.

"You~.."

His blush drove me wild. I was the only woman to ever make him blush like that..

"Ellie...?"

His arms held me tightly, occasionally rubbing my body and grabbing my ass.

"Yes...?" My fingers tangled with his hair.

"Tell me what you're thinking..." stating it this time. I had forgotten about the two currently flirting in the pool.

"How godly you look all the time with your sharp features and angelic looks. If every Princess had to pick her Prince they'd want you. It makes me realize I do not want you to see any other girl but me.. touch anyone but me.. or love anyone but me." He chuckled lowly.

"Elizabeth no matter how hard I'd try.. there will never be another woman. No matter what you're the one I crave." This made me smile indefinitely.

That's all I ever wanted.

Out of nowhere he lifted me up from the chair and gently let me go. "Sate. Sate. Sate. Zeldy I'll be going I promised the sins I'd be back tonight. I'll let you know when Elizabeth's Ball is."

"See yah Meliodas! At least I know you won't be a stranger! Bye Elizabeth take care of my brother!" I laughed and waved.

"I'll see you both soon! Take care"

Meliodas wrapped his arm around my waist and took off towards the mansion.

Timeskip~

When we landed we were greeted by ten commandment Melascula.

"Mela how are you here?" Meliodas asked annoyed at her sudden appearance.

"I was let go after a soul reading.. I didn't have the intentions of the others.. so I came here and waited to talk to you..alone." she explained.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"What about?" I question her making Meliodas chuckle behind me.

"That's between him and I." She growled.

"Well his business is mine. Especially when it involves someone like you who thinks she can have whoever she wants whenever." I crossed my arms.

"Elizabeth the two of you aren't even real so what does it matter?" She questioned back.

"Mela. You need to watch what you say." Meliodas demanded.

"Ellie could you give me a moment? Seems she forgot her place." He planted a kiss on my head.

"Okay Meliodas.. I'll be waiting in our room..." I smirked and pecked his lips, making my way inside after.

She was the girl I heard in his bed before.. I could kill her for popping up again. I trust Meliodas. At least I need to right now.

Meliodas~

"We and everything that we were are done Mela. You need to get it through your thick skull. What we did when Elizabeth left was me trying to get over her. But I can't and I won't. What you want with me I refuse to give to anyone besides her. Do I make myself clear?"

She stared at me with her jaw dropped a bit. "You told me you never wanted to settle.. and now all of a sudden she's everything?" I smirked

"She was everything this whole time."
I walked towards the door, making one last thing clear. "I have decided to take the throne with her as my queen. If you dare try to harm her I will consider it treason. And I will End you myself. Now leave."

I opened the door and entered, already searching for Elizabeth.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Rubi♡

Fluff and Lemon
A lot of it coming in the next few chapters so here's a warning!

Thanks for Reading!
✌🏼