W R A T H

Book 2 Available Now.

I ended my eulogy to my beloved.

The sins each sat front row while Merlin's staff filled the two rows behind them. Those girls were her bestfriends as well.

Victoria stood from her seat and made her way to me on stage. "I know.. how hard this is for you.. but may I say something about her?" I nodded and stepped aside for the redhead I once mistook as my dancer.

"Princess you were the most beautiful girl in our crew. Though you argued with me about it. I used to be jealous of you, of how you would light up a room. I was jealous of those tips too girl. Until you accepted some odd deal from a prince I had obviously wanted" She smirked, laughing with a few of the people in the crowd.

"You left with him but we always made sure to keep a spot for you.. Elizabeth you were that good. I'm gonna miss you most. I'm gonna miss dancing with you.. singing with you.. arguing with you but most of all laughing with you."

She nodded and turned to face what she thought was a resting Ellie in her closed pearl casket. The reminder of her disappearing body making me growl.

After a few others said their goodbyes we all lit a candle for her, leaving them on to burn out. I felt like I was moving all on autopilot.

Preview of chappy one! To read the full thing move on over to book 2 for the continuation of this story! I'm so excited! It only gets crazy from here!

Look for |Melizabeth| W R A T  H~

Out now!