Chapter ThirtyTwo

Meliodas~

"My eyes?" I asked Melascula. Elizabeth's head turned towards her the moment I replied. "You know, staring at someone else's mate the way you have been all dinner is disrespectful. Especially to your Prince."

She rested her head on her palm and smirked at Mela. I looked immediately at my parents. Searching for some kind of reaction.

Mom was surprised to hear Ellie snap the way she did while my father watched closely. It didn't seem like they remember who Ellie was.

"Elizabeth I was just pointing out that his irises are multicolored instead of one or the other." Mela replied back fast in defense.

"Oh sure.." El giggled and looked my way. "Melascula. I'm sure you are aware that once a Demon begins his mating season his eye color changes according to his mates preferences. Elizabeth must've seen his eyes this way before. Now moving on..."

My father's voice had boomed towards Mela, causing her to jump and pay attention.

Now I focused myself back on Elizabeth. I leaned towards her and wrapped my arm around her waist. She was laughing at something Ban had said to her. The sins are about the only people I'll allow make my Ellie laugh with such wholesome joy.

"I know you're staring." She smirked at me and rested her forehead in my neck. I could feel my face heat slightly.

"I mean why wouldn't I? You look.... gorgeous." Her face reddened madly.

"Thank you Meliodas" she straightened and we stood up to ready ourselves for the journey home.

"Thanks so much for coming!" Gelda could be heard from across the room as she said goodbye to the sins.
"Thanks for inviting us Zeldy" I say as I wrap my arm around his shoulders.

"I mean I had no choice." We laugh momentarily "alright I promised Elizabeth we'd leave tonight so I gotta get going. We'll be back wednesday so mom can plan with her. Have our room ready."

After saying our goodbyes we all took off for the mansion.

Elizabeth~

When we arrived Diane and Elaine joined me to pack while the boys chatted downstairs.

"Ellie you and Captain have been inseparable.." Diane begins her interrogation while she sat on Kings pillow. "He changed. The act I fell in love with isn't one anymore and that makes me really happy. After figuring all this out about myself it's nice to have someone to go through it with me."

Elaine giggled, a popsicle in her hand. "I knew what the two of you had was real. Soon you'll be considered Captain too."

I laughed at the thought. "No way. Meliodas is the only Captain who could ever handle these sins."

"Its just nice to see you smiling with us again." Diane added with a warm hug to follow. Elaine soon joined in.

After an hour of embarrassing stories with the girls Meliodas came upstairs.

"Yo Diane, Elaine." He says cheerfully as he entered the room. "Heya Captain.  We were just leaving." Diane replied hastily and pulled Elaine out with her.

What would I do without those two?

"Hey there Elizabeth." Smiling he moved closer to me. "Hey Meliodas." The blush on my face deepened.

"I just wanted to see if you were ready.." he says while his arms made their way around my small waist.

"Y-yes. Fully packed and ready." My voice slightly breaking. Lately it's been harder to control the feelings I get when he comes this close to me.. it's like he flips a switch and I become a stuttering mess.