Chapter TwentyFour.

Elizabeth~

It was a beautiful day out. The sun was shining, the sky was clear blue, the birds were chirping and this morning felt extra special. I would be meeting my mom.

Meliodas' demon half activated while he was asleep so he took a shower to try to cool down. But after an hour he finally meets me in the kitchen with his poker face still on.

"Morning Meliodas." I smiled at him. He moved my way and wrapped himself around me triggering a deep red blush to appear on my cheeks. He focused on his breathing.

This sudden burst of affection caught me entirely off guard. Around the sins we aren't on each other much, now here he was and they were filing in for breakfast.

Each of them recognized the symbol above his eyes. "Mornin Princess~ Ban sang with Elaine entering at his side.

"Goodmorning everyone." I giggled until I felt Meliodas lift me up so he could sit under me, keeping me closer than normal once I was on him. My whole face reddened now.

What's gotten into you today Meliodas?

Diane held King from behind with her eyes only partially opened. "Ellie what's going on with Captain?"

I could hear him growl lowly against my neck. "I don't think it's a good idea to tak about this right now. Sorry Diane he's just in a different mood today." I felt bad... but I know what I heard.

I could feel light kisses in the same spot I felt the vibration of his growl. He was dominanting me and there wasn't a mistake in that. His kisses acted like tiny rewards for me saying something he likes but what happens if I say something wrong? He says he argues with himself all the time...This must be that side of him he's so conflicted with..

I never expected him to be so loving at the same time though.. as if he would let me tame him if I pleased.

The others kept conversation while attempting to ignore Meliodas and his weird behavior. I on the other hand kept track of time. We would be leaving at noon today.

"No worries, we still have three hours.. then I'll let my other self have you back. Just let me have my time with you uninterrupted." He whispered into my ear in a more dark and seductive voice.

"Both halves of you are allowed as much time with me as desired.. I don't mind.." his thumb traced my lips as I spoke and I could feel our close friends glancing at us every chance they got.

"Mmm.. you never cease to amaze me, Elizabeth." I smiled, all of him loved me.

I stood up from him and pulled him up to his feet. "We'll talk to you guys later kay?" I told the sins before stepping out of the kitchen and through the front door.

"Why don't we hang out by the lake Meliodas?" I suggested to him and for a long moment he just smiled at me. "Lead the way." His voice was beginning to send shivers down my spine. Each time he spoke it was like he flipped a switch in me.

He held onto my hand while we walked towards the lake. When we got there the two of us took a seat close to each other.

"I'm sure Meliodas has spoken of this already but I want you to know I'm the one who decided first that you were mine. It sounds weird.. because the both of us are Meliodas.. we're just two different halves of the same whole. I wanted you to get to know each side of me.. a little each day. Maybe that'll convince you to love me deeply.. anywhere we are."

He kissed my temple and rubbed my thigh in gentle circles. Each side of him was beginning to seem worth it to me.

"You're absolutely breathtaking." He rested his forehead on mine and smirked, tilting my head up with his fingers.

" He rested his forehead on mine and smirked, tilting my head up with his fingers

He stared intently at my lips, leaning in closer. My heart had lost control like I was a school girl crushing hard on the bad boy.

Meliodas licked my bottom lip slowly before pressing his soft lips against mine in a passionate kiss.

My chest felt like it had exploded, the longer we kissed the hotter it felt. His right hand gripped my thigh while his left made it's way around my waist. My prince slowly pulled me down onto my back, one of my arms wrapped around his neck while the other ran up and down his back.

He rested himself on his elbows, a decent portion of his weight now on top of me. Our hips connected causing me to notice the huge bulge in his pants.

"Mel•iod•as~" I moaned quietly in between kisses. He pulled away slowly and stared into my eyes, his finger moving my long bangs out of them.

"Yes?" I blushed before I could even say it. "If.. you'd like... I can help you with that.." I looked down at his pants obviously flustered. He chuckled and pecked my lips.

"I'm not sure I could control myself yet.. I need to Mate with you before I can please you in this form.."

It sounded like a challenge to me.

"Meliodas.. do you think I can't handle it?" I smirked knowing this would get him going. "Elizabeth please don't" he muttered staring at the grass.

I laughed "Fine only because we have to leave but I'm taking you up on that challenge soon."

We continued to talk a while longer until it was time to leave towards the Goddess Kingdom. He reached for my hand and helped me up from the ground.

"Ready Ellie?" He chuckled, the sound of my nickname told me my green eyed man was back to normal. "Yes I am" I giggled and wrapped my arms around him.

"Sorry about the other me. He took over after we argued basically all night." I simply smiled and shook my head. "I'm more than happy to love both of your sides."

He blushed lightly and just when I noticed he took flight.

My mind was left to race the whole way there.. what would she be like? How would she react to a Demon Prince courting me? Will she accept me with open arms?

I wouldn't know until we got there.. the nerves were settling in fast.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Rubi♡

Updates:

I've decided to put Melizabeth Academy on hold for the time being. This story seems to be the one I need to focus on until it's over.

FT×SDS Alternate Universe is being release one day at a time so be sure to check that one out as well if you love FairyTail's Natsu and Lucy!

In my personal life my family got notified this morning of a death that occurred so send me some positive vibes everyone!

Thanks for Reading
Always
✌🏼