Chapter Sixteen.

Elizabeth~

I arrived at the club in what I had worn to my date. Figured this would be okay enough to come in and everyone complimented me anyways.

I served drinks until it was time to change into what I would be dancing in. "Princessssss! So tonight I want you to dress up in this." Vic came out of nowhere with a Goddess inspired outfit that was tailor made for me.

"Um you never said what tonight's theme was by the way." I said awkwardly as I took the outfit. "Oh a night in heaven of course." She laughed as a wide smirk planted itself on her face.

Right because it was that obvious. "Right right. Goddess costume it is." I said as I began to undress. "Damn right. Give them a night they won't forget" she laughed harder as she walked away.

After forcing myself into the tiny dress and heels I walked out onto the stage.

(Que audio up top. I've had it stuck in my head lately <.>)

As the song came on I could see everyone's eyes on me. I had opened with a different song every night but this one just seemed to hit me a little differently.

I acted as I danced, singing the lyrics to the song to get me into the rhythm. I made eye contact with everyone until a Blonde walked into the club. From then on my eyes were glued to his.

I grinded my hips, lowering myself closer to the ground and back up. The spotlight complimenting my body as I moved.

He looked as star struck as I felt in that moment.
I got into my role deeply after.

I seductively walked off the stage and through the crowd as Meliodas neared the dance floor. Somewhere along the way I passed Ren. He reached out and took my hand, stealing the dance.

Meliodas wasn't having that though. As the beat dropped he moved himself behind me, pulling me away from Ren easily. Our chemistry on the dancefloor was legendary before.

He knew how to keep me in character.
I turned to face Meliodas, pushing him back with my hand as I cat walked towards the center.

His hands pulled my hips onto his, my   back arching as he lifted my leg and dipped me slowly. Once I was lifted I turned around, bending forward to touch the ground briefly. It gave him enough time to glide his fingers up my thigh, into my skirt and onto my ass. His hand cupped and gripped me up forcing me to pop my head up a little faster than anticipated. A deep blush appearing on my face.

I didn't realize all the men and women cheering for us. The men wanting to be Meliodas and the women wanting to be me.

I felt his hands travel as he rocked my body to the beat, his face always close to mine. He turned me around so our foreheads touched. My arms began wrapping around his neck lazily.

I slid my hands down as I followed while keeping my eyes on his. Once I was crouched I swayed my hips side to side, soon standing. As if on que his hands were once again traveling me. This song was almost perfect for him.

Our hips moved in sync once more.

By then the feelings had come back. The way he touches me always made me feel tingly throughout my entire body. He made me feel sexier without saying anything.

Once the song ended I turned from him and made my way towards the stage again, where the curtain had begun closing.

I faced the crowd, giving them my sultriest look. I made them feel like I was looking for my next partner. Soon the curtain closed completely.